Sign in to follow this  
Telhma

is thre a max level on annimals to be able to tame them??

I could bola a level 69 wolf, regular wolf, no alpha. but i did not get the option to feed it bones, is there a max level the animals can have to tame them??

greets

I think this is gonna depend on where you found the animal more than it's level.  If you were in a powerstone area chances are you won't be able to tame it.  So far I haven't found a hard cap on the level though, but I've also not seen anything outside of alpha higher than a lvl 30 outside of a powerstone area.

Then it probably was a power stone area, because all things where that high level there 😄 

Should you be able to tame it when you could drag it away from the area, not that i think i would manage to that, but just a theoretical question 😄

2 minutes ago, Telhma said:

Then it probably was a power stone area, because all things where that high level there 😄 

Should you be able to tame it when you could drag it away from the area, not that i think i would manage to that, but just a theoretical question 😄

Nah these creatures are typically special on the back end of things where they will have the same model, features, and name as what you would see on a regular island, but on the back end their actual name for the game record is different and they have separate settings keeping anyone from taming them.  This same thing was seen in the Ark Caves that spawned in much higher level creatures than were available elsewhere.