Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Green

Declining population

3 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

The problem with your viewpoint is that what you view as unethical or questionable is not what others may view as unethical or questionable.

Β You view an EA game releasing like it has(alpha state, playable with bugs and balance issues) as unethical.Β  Many others do not and you have determined that means they are either a fan boy or a white knight.Β  Name calling accomplishes nothing other than making you look childish.

When you see people have a differing opinion, you assume this means that they are defending it.

When you say "Facts are Facts" you are basing this off of your own circumstantial evidence and viewpoint therefore facts are not indeed facts.Β  As my experience and yours may drastically differ.Β 

And in all honesty, if you hate this company so much, why are you here and why are you buying their games when you consider them unethical?

Disclaimer: I haven’t bought the game and I don’t okay the game.

here comes the hypocrisy. There is no problem with my view point because it isn’t a view point. You basically tried to say I was wrong when you can prove it. They over charged for a game. That is that.Β 

And no, I didn’t say releasing an ea game with bugs was unethical. I said charging half of the price of a totally finished game when there’s isn’t even half of the game present is unethical.

believe me if they have already released half of the game then they are in trouble already lol. Their prices and their work ethic is what’s unethical. Fine let the game have bugs. What’s not fine is making an update and bringing even more bugs along with it. They do it in ark even a year after official release. These aren’t ea mistakes. They are wildcard mistakes

• Like 1

Just now, Realist said:

here comes the hypocrisy. There is no problem with my view point because it isn’t a view point. You basically tried to say I was wrong when you can prove it. They over charged for a game. That is that.Β 

And no, I didn’t say releasing an ea game with bugs was unethical. I said charging half of the price of a totally finished game when there’s isn’t even half of the game present is unethical.

believe me if they have already released half of the game then they are in trouble already lol. Their prices and their work ethic is what’s unethical. Fine let the game have bugs. What’s not fine is making an update and bringing even more bugs along with it. They do it in ark even a year after official release. These aren’t ea mistakes. They are wildcard mistakes

Define overcharged then please.Β 

Me and many others have 100+ hours in the game at this point, do you think it’s still overcharged then?Β 

Just now, Realist said:

And that is entirely your opinion, it is not a fact.Β  Stop acting like your opinion is a fact.Β  Which was my entire point.Β  People have different opinions, what you think is unethical is not unethical to others.

Again you are not the arbiter of ethics.

5 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I don’t think you have any point.Β 

Β 

If there’s a game developer that puts out something and asks money for it, it’s completely their decision to make. Just as it is the decision of the players to buy it, Like i already said earlier. If you think anything about it is unethical, then you are out of your mind.Β 

Β 

Somehow you try to make the devs look bad for maybe β€˜luring’ players in or misadvertisement in which they have done none.Β 

Ok I see the problem here. Yeah they get get make decisions.

you don’t get the illegal is different from unethical

Just now, Vaenix said:

And that is entirely your opinion, it is not a fact.Β  Stop acting like your opinion is a fact.Β  Which was my entire point.Β  People have different opinions, what you think is unethical is not unethical to others.

Again you are not the arbiter of ethics.

Ah ok so I should shut up. Gotcha πŸ˜‚

business ethics are business ethics. It’s not my opinion, it is fact

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Haha, I didn’t get all the stuff you said about illegal, I came in later. Tell me about it, what is illegal about it.Β 

Ah ok so I should shut up. Gotcha πŸ˜‚

business ethics are business ethics. It’s not my opinion, it is fact

I didn't say shut up, I said that was your opinion.Β  Please stop acting like anyone is telling anyone to shut up.Β  We are simply trying to explain you are not being factual.Β  I'm sorry that seems to have hurt your feelings a bit.Β 

They are making the game easier and easier for casuals. Casual will leave anyway so... They shloud do it for more mature gampleplay.

As the roadmap looks now, ppl will decrase slowy.

They lied, they sold a survival craft MMO with EvE components economy. We get no economy, no survival, a game soloable, every patch it get less and less complex, instant build, almost no need to farm, it looks like a Fornite crafting and World of worlships fights. (No CooP sailing battles) every patch is easier, for insta reward and pew pew.

What a shame. A Lost opportunity.

Sounds like you have done your part. You think they are charging too much so you don't buy it. Not sure why you are here, that is all you really need to do.

The rest of us that bought it and are not complaining in a manner like you think it is worth it and bought the game. That is how business works, ethics has nothing to do with it. You charge the price that most people will pay, to charge less would be poor business. You can learn this in business 101, but you probably never took that course.

I've already gotten my money's worth out of this game, but I'm betting I will be playing it when it is released, so 1/2 off is a great deal in my opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, Manaos said:

They are making the game easier and easier for casuals. Casual will leave anyway so... They shloud do it for more mature gampleplay.

As the roadmap looks now, ppl will decrase slowy.

They lied, they sold a survival craft MMO with EvE components economy. We get no economy, no survival, a game soloable, every patch it get less and less complex, instant build, almost no need to farm, it looks like a Fornite crafting and World of worlships fights. (No CooP sailing battles) every patch is easier, for insta reward and pew pew.

What a shame. A Lost opportunity.

Agree about making it easier. I absolutely hate it.Β 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Define overcharged then please.Β 

Me and many others have 100+ hours in the game at this point, do you think it’s still overcharged then?Β 

Time means nothing. If you go to a movie and people are talking too much to where you don’t enjoy your experience you can still go get a refund.

yes, it is still very over charged. People can keep a product and not enjoy it. That is what reviews are for

Just now, Realist said:

Time means nothing. If you go to a movie and people are talking too much to where you don’t enjoy your experience you can still go get a refund.

yes, it is still very over charged. People can keep a product and not enjoy it. That is what reviews are for

You’re delusional. This ends it for me here, you’re hating just for the sake of hating - without facts, without examples, and most of all; without experience.Β 

Β 

It has been a laugh, thanks.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildbill said:

Sounds like you have done your part. You think they are charging too much so you don't buy it. Not sure why you are here, that is all you really need to do.

The rest of us that bought it and are not complaining in a manner like you think it is worth it and bought the game. That is how business works, ethics has nothing to do with it. You charge the price that most people will pay, to charge less would be poor business. You can learn this in business 101, but you probably never took that course.

I've already gotten my money's worth out of this game, but I'm betting I will be playing it when it is released, so 1/2 off is a great deal in my opinion.

That sounded like you were speaking for everybody there man.Β 

I see a lot more people complaining on here than praising.Β 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

You’re delusional. This ends it for me here, you’re hating just for the sake of hating - without facts, without examples, and most of all; without experience.Β 

Β 

It has been a laugh, thanks.Β 

Plenty of experience with these devs. Plenty of facts for 3 years and I have given plenty of examples i a lot of threads. Take care buddy πŸ˜‚

Just now, Realist said:

Man you’re trolling. The forums are for people making complaints. If everything went well, what should they post? How great their atlas day was?

Β 

You’re talking stuff about something you have 0 experience of since you have player a total of 0 hours.Β 

Get out of here.Β 

People complaining or praising is fine, it's when people come on trying to make their opinion the fact for everyone that is the problem.Β  You are welcome to leave, like he said, you've done your part.Β  If it releases and you want to buy it, feel free to do so.Β  But being here just to hate on the game, I mean come on you do have better things to do with your free time right?

5 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

I didn't say shut up, I said that was your opinion.Β  Please stop acting like anyone is telling anyone to shut up.Β  We are simply trying to explain you are not being factual.Β  I'm sorry that seems to have hurt your feelings a bit.Β 

Oh nah man, I am all good. This is my hobby πŸ˜‚ no feelings hurt.

i thought you were the one that said all these people are trying to shut other people down for some reason. So is it happening or not happening?

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Man you’re trolling. The forums are for people making complaints. If everything went well, what should they post? How great their atlas day was?

Β 

You’re talking stuff about something you have 0 experience of since you have player a total of 0 hours.Β 

Get out of here.Β 

😒

i have experience with wildcard and that is all I need. Don’t need to play atlas when I played ark for 3 years πŸ˜‚

I thought I wrote it such that I was only including those that bought the game and are not complaining that they were ripped off. Those people feel they got their money's worth. I'm thinking they are the majority, but who knows.

Ya, most people come here to complain. If they are happy, they don't post here, that is basic human nature. I seldom post a new thread unless it is to ask why something doesn't work, how it should work, or complain about what I think is a bad game mechanic.Β 

The number of complaints has no real correlation with how many people like the game.

• Like 1

have experience with wildcard and that is all I need. Don’t need to play atlas when I played ark for 3 years πŸ˜‚

Ah, thanks for proving my point πŸ˜‰Β 

14 minutes ago, Realist said:

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Oh nah man, I am all good. This is my hobby πŸ˜‚ no feelings hurt.

i thought you were the one that said all these people are trying to shut other people down for some reason. So is it happening or not happening?

😒

i have experience with wildcard and that is all I need. Don’t need to play atlas when I played ark for 3 years πŸ˜‚

OK, do I get this right, your hobby is to come here and complain about a game you haven't bought, and may never buy?

I thought I wrote it such that I was only including those that bought the game and are not complaining that they were ripped off. Those people feel they got their money's worth. I'm thinking they are the majority, but who knows.

Ya, most people come here to complain. If they are happy, they don't post here, that is basic human nature. I seldom post a new thread unless it is to ask why something doesn't work, how it should work, or complain about what I think is a bad game mechanic.Β 

The number of complaints has no real correlation with how many people like the game.

You are right complaints don’t make the decision. The very slow but consistent drop in numbers makes that decision.

just like you said the biggest reason to come here is to complain so I am pretty sure here at least the majority do not think they have there money’s worth

• Like 1

Your point is in the negative sir. You cant even get on the board!

• Like 1

Yep. I know wildcard and that is all that matters πŸ‘

OK, do I get this right, your hobby is to come here and complain about a game you haven't bought, and may never buy?

Oh, no man. I am mostly on twitter. Calling out wildcard is my hobby πŸ‘

This thread really makes me wish this forum had a way to block all posts from one particular person.

This thread really makes me wish this forum had a way to block all posts from one particular person.

Does ignore user not do that?

It’s called not reading it. I don’t reply to anything unless I want to. Never knew who you were till you quoted me.

probably a mistake