Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Green

Maximum number of doors?

I seem to have run into a hard limit on doors, I can't make them any more. I can make other things, just not doors. Logged out and back in, still can't make them. Is this a thing? 

Turns out I can make stone doors, just not wooden ones. Even if I destroy an existing one, I still can't make one. Yes, I have the mats in my inventory, I can still make floors and walls. Yes, I restarted my client. This is some BS.

Edited by Pappy Green
more info

26 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Maybe some streamer complained they had to go thro too many doors while raiding.

TRUETH 

No bp. I just counted, I have 40 wooden doors in windows and doorways on base and ships, including the one I destroyed. There may have been others, prob not many if any. 

The recipe is blue in my crafting menu, I click on it, or select an option and nothing happens.

Edited by Pappy Green

I had a similar problem after the last patch. I couldn't make bows, or almost anything that was crafted direct in my inventory.  Things on the smithy were fine, tho.   Even stranger, I had another copy of myself sleeping in the corner of my base. The only way to fix it was to go die twice. The first time I died, I had absolutely no inventory, not even the compass, but the second copy of my body disappeared. The next time I died, my body had all the resources that should have been dropped the first time, and I found I was able to craft out of my inventory again.

Well, after this update I can craft doors again. Resources respawning and crafting doors, it truly is a wonderful day! 

1 minute ago, Pappy Green said:

Well, after this update I can craft doors again. Resources respawning and crafting doors, it truly is a wonderful day! 

Gl with the door passion, fill the world with those masterpieces.

• Like 1

I've experienced the build bug a couple times.  Most items can be built, but a few just do not work.  Fix was to commit suicide.