Sign in to follow this  
GamersAhoy

Chinese are Destroying EVERYTHING in PVE SIREN EU

This is insane they are coming with 3-5 boats and sinking all other boats and trying to glitch through walls and trying to steal everything with 10-20 members.
I don't know how they are doing it. But they are... This is getting realllllyy Frustrating.
This is PVE not PVP. How are they able to do this? please FIX this! And they are stealing land

UPDATE 1:
They are blocking Solo Sloops and brigantines With 5 Ships and dropping Stones and bodies with super weight then going offline, so the boat sinks. so they can loot it. and this is happening in PVE.

UPDATE 2:
At your Base Build a Garage with roof For your boats, Only way they cannot get in, unless they are using cheats. And Ancher your boat, just to be sure.

Update 3: D7

Edited by GamersAhoy
  • Like 1

what ? the devs need to get on top of this 

even temp bans for players that are doing this more so if it’s a company ban the company if the evidence is there from videos of them using glitches and exploits the.n they need to be banned 

which grids ids are they at currently ?

Edited by uli

1 minute ago, Vorxius said:

exploit them back, if that is how it has to be

can’t if we don’t know their main base area 

• Thanks 1

if anyone finds it let me know, someone somewhere must know the chinese HQ.  Banned account or not, I have 50,000 stone waiting to meet the deck of some boats.

Are they CTSG or whatever?, we had 1 yesterday but went sleep just after they were somewhere arround. That one guy visited our neighbour, our ships are intact, for now atleast but guess that's matter of hours/days before wilt lose everything.

it problably wont give them stuff back but if exploiters actually get banned then others might think twice before they do it, i know it sucks but sadly thats all we got atm

They just need to remove the ability to move when you are carrying a corpse weighting more then you can carry. That would fix the problem. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, FrostyMug said:

They just need to remove the ability to move when you are carrying a corpse weighting more then you can carry. That would fix the problem. 

I doubt they'll do that since it was never fixed in ark.

Honestly, they just need to make it so people on your boat can be shot in PvE and moored ships take no weight damage. Fixed PvE and PvP.

• Like 2

That will never happen since that would constitute PVP so fixing the over weight carrying ability would be more acceptable, You should not be able to carry 21000 lbs on your character that can carry 500 max. This need to be fixed.

13 hours ago, gadefence said:

I doubt they'll do that since it was never fixed in ark.

Honestly, they just need to make it so people on your boat can be shot in PvE and moored ships take no weight damage. Fixed PvE and PvP.

i like this idea all your own ships u can kill players that board without permission but they can’t fight back 

almost like real pirate game traspassers will be shot 

latest one is now they drag damned ships to nearest shore base then run around shooting arrows at it so it blasts the base they running around / near 

Our lawless island in pve Eu was raided a few days ago by a company that sunk at list 10+ ships, people were obviously watching helplessly because they put signs everywhere naming the company and telling people to raise their ladder. Thing is in boats like sloop you don't need ladder to enter if there is a little bit of waves. My sloop was sunk, and stripped naked. Hopefully it was just a back up for me, but i saw brigs been down along the shore. Company name is 'Boozuallok'. How the fuck diodn't they fix that already or at least told us they are working on this...

The problem is how they are looking at it. They are looking at is as a Mechanic not an exploit. However the Carrying weight is a Mechanic and the unlimited weight corpse carrying is an Exploit. You fix that then there will not be a problem with the sinking of ships using an exploit. You should not be able to move at all if you exceed your carry weight. 

Edited by FrostyMug

2 hours ago, FrostyMug said:

The problem is how they are looking at it. They are looking at is as a Mechanic not an exploit. However the Carrying weight is a Mechanic and the unlimited weight corpse carrying is an Exploit. You fix that then there will not be a problem with the sinking of ships using an exploit. You should not be able to move at all if you exceed your carry weight. 

You can basically fix this in 5 seconds.

Moored ships can't be weight sunk (because that's the biggest grief right now).

PvE can attack anyone who steps on their boat - you can carry friends who don't want to weight sink your ship, but if 6 people with rocks jump on your boat while sailing you can stab them and throw them off.

Fixes all bugs without generating any exploits - I guess you can still sink people who log off with their ship unmoored at sea but they asked for it. Only new issue would be PvE inviting people onto their boats to kill and rob them, but we already all know not go get into cars with strangers so.

Moored ships no damage should be something they can do in an hour. PvE attack on boat might take a bit longer but should be easily doable in a day. That would fix the two biggest griefs killing PvE right now.

Chinese are also ruining the game on EU pvp. They are using aimbots and a hack that allows them to see the location of everyone within render distance. We've lost two islands to these cheaters and although I've reported and was told they would investigate its little comfort while they continue wiping our bases. Many hours down the drain because these people live by the moto 'win by all means necessary' even if that means cheating.

The Western players, or the Chinese? - Because the former is currently happening, the latter the devs will almost certainly not do. Grapeshot/Wildcard is owned by Snail Games, which is a Chinese company, the cynic in me thinks that being able to go on and grief occidentals is practically a selling point for ATLAS in the home market.

Best we can expect is them to eventually get around to fixing the exploits they are using to drive us out of our claims and away from the game, but they don't seem to be in any hurry to do that, maybe because players numbers aren't exactly tanking

Hahahahaaaaa... yeah

I laughed so hard when I read this. Whelp boys they are not going to ban the Chinese because they make up most of the player base on this game.