KronosAzureus

My Attachments

I need to manage my attachments since I’ve used up my allotted space.  But when I go to “my attachments” under my profile it list all my attachments but no way to remove previous ones?  Has any one figured out how to manage this? Are they just try to have us use an image host service to add attachments now?

• Like 1

Nope, this site is as broken as the game. I have used 1.7Mb of my 500kb limit! And I also cannot manage my attachments after I click the "manage your attachments" button.

• Haha 1

So I've seen a topic on this before and one of the mods said this is an "intended mechanic" no further explanation than that.  I'm not sure if there is going to be further changes down the road to actually let you manage your attachments but I think an image host is about the only real solution we are going to have for now.  I've already managed to use a fair amount of my storage on here just posting a screenshot of the "manage attachments" button.

Don't bother with their storage "services", use imgur. Here posted long ago a huge fish..., couldn't post yesterday a screenshot of huge 20-30 vulture ball following 5+ wolves on their killing spree.