OutCaST

Lost All Tames.....

so we lost all our tames this night....
seems the wolves are still glitching inside walls and killing all your tames when you are offline 
they where behinde big stone gates and our elephant even whas having his owne pen 
so the alpha wolf glitched trou 1 big gate to get to the first group of tames and then trou a other gate to the elephant

and you guys say >> we fixed the wolf<< ???realy where???
they still glitch inside bases and kill tames / people
and when you fight with them they jump like frogs

and yesterday i got even launched into the air and almoste fall to my death

and now i can spend hours replacing my tames just to find them dead tomorrow again??

fix those wolfs ASAP and there stupid instand respawning when you have 1 dead

can spend hours and hours on this shit way of taming all for nofhing -.-"

Edited by OutCaST
  • Like 2

Yes i dont understand why alphas are in this game i lose everyday min. 3 Animals and we had no chance to kill alpha they spawns in head of u and i cant run away its crazy 

We have given up on having tames over night...

We've lost all tames in different style pens several nights over. We've even had snakes spawn in our house and kill everyone while we were offline.

Foundations and ceiling tiles don't make a difference.

• Sad 2

The patch says that wild animals don't attack tamed pets.... So why we lost all our 5 Bears from a alpha cow, alpha spider, alpha snake? 

• Sad 1

The patch says that wild animals don't attack tamed pets....

on boats only. only if the tames are on ships and you didn´t aggro anything

Has anyone have the issue with snakes and other wild creatures spawning in houses and buildings? and is there a way to prevent it? lost a lot of tamed creatures and equipment.

On 12/31/2018 at 1:10 PM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:
6 hours ago, Ivan_Platin said:

Yes i dont understand why alphas are in this game i lose everyday min. 3 Animals and we had no chance to kill alpha they spawns in head of u and i cant run away its crazy 

same alphas ar not killable and if you manage to kill 1 you dont even gain EXP like ARK only more meat from them
and they just glitch trou evrything
they need to be removed from the game for now till evrything runs better

Edited by OutCaST
  • Like 1

Alphas are ridiculous! I just tamed a bear and an alpha wolf came out of nowhere literally 1 min after I tamed and one shotted him. WTF!!! GET RID OF THESE ALPHAS!!! Why do we need mini-bosses literally EVERYWHERE!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kita Kayo said:

Alphas are ridiculous! I just tamed a bear and an alpha wolf came out of nowhere literally 1 min after I tamed and one shotted him. WTF!!! GET RID OF THESE ALPHAS!!! Why do we need mini-bosses literally EVERYWHERE!

100% agree with you
Alphas dont have a place in this game (ATM) they need to be removed as soon as they can 

maybe they can put them back in later when they fixed evrything but for now its just stupid
there are way to many problems to have those alphas in for now....

• Like 1

I agree with removing alphas entirely until they are reworked to be worth having around...the xp isn't worth the trouble of them constantly getting inside my base and killing all my tames. I literally have a pen that is entirely sealed and alpha wolves just spawn inside and wreck everything...lost 2 bears 2 giraffes this morning when I was offline.

16 minutes ago, LooseCipher said:

I agree with removing alphas entirely until they are reworked to be worth having around...the xp isn't worth the trouble of them constantly getting inside my base and killing all my tames. I literally have a pen that is entirely sealed and alpha wolves just spawn inside and wreck everything...lost 2 bears 2 giraffes this morning when I was offline.

What why ? Why do we need the Alphas ? they give literally no XP, you waste so many resources on them and you get NOTHING from them. They should put them out of the game and fix the Animations of the other Animals.