pibencio

any solution for connection timeout?

still trying untill this morning and always the same, connection timeout, it's my problem? how i solve? just w8? 

i don't know, but i really hate doesn't know what is happening here.

They are undergoing server maintenance they said we should be able to join but all freeports are down and we can barely connect to lawless regions.

15 minutes ago, pibencio said:

still trying untill this morning and always the same, connection timeout, it's my problem? how i solve? just w8? 

i don't know, but i really hate doesn't know what is happening here.

http://twitter.com/Jatheish

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bezzy said:

They are undergoing server maintenance they said we should be able to join but all freeports are down and we can barely connect to lawless regions.

no matter where I try to conect, just downframe rate and connection timeout, well i will w8 a little more, the first survival I want to try and i can't xD.

thx for answers 🙂

No problem, I guess we will have to see if this current fix will let us connect after or either just wait until after christmas for them to actually do something.

On Offical Server i become from 98% Connection Trys a Timeout, Unoffical Server works fine without any Problems.

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

On Offical Server i become from 98% Connection Trys a Timeout, Unoffical Server works fine without any Problems.

Yeah unofficial servers will work fine because they aren't on their actual servers, they are hosted by other networks.

10 minutes ago, bezzy said:

Yeah unofficial servers will work fine because they aren't on their actual servers, they are hosted by other networks.

Nitrado hosts unofficial and official.

Nitrado isn't hosting the official servers.

Edited by Vainesy
  • Like 1

I can't connect on NA PvP server (my original character), but I can connect to NA PvE just fine. Need a character wipe on the pvp server.

18 minutes ago, Vainesy said:

Nitrado isn't hosting the official servers.

You sure about that? The servers in officialservers.ini are all hosted by Nitrado...

3 minutes ago, Barrakudah said:

I can't connect on NA PvP server (my original character), but I can connect to NA PvE just fine. Need a character wipe on the pvp server.

the server is in maintenance some servers will not let people connect and some will.

1 minute ago, bezzy said:

the server is in maintenance some servers will not let people connect and some will.

I can literally connect to 50% of the pve server locations....0% of the pvp, which goes straight to timeout/disconnect

Edited by Barrakudah

Just now, Barrakudah said:

I can literally connect to 50% of the pve server locations....0% of the pvp

its the same with eu all freeports are down and people can barely connect to lawless

Just now, Saltwater said:

You sure about that? The servers in officialservers.ini are all hosted by Nitrado...

If thats true then we were lied to by devs on the discord. they said they were hosting themselves.

Nitrado are decent server hosts so i'd assume the server capacity is whats causing stability at this point.

There unofficial servers seems to be running smooth

Just now, Vainesy said:

If thats true then we were lied to by devs on the discord. they said they were hosting themselves.

Nitrado are decent server hosts so i'd assume the server capacity is whats causing stability at this point.

There unofficial servers seems to be running smooth

Take a random ip from the ini file. Go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/<IPHERE> and replace <IPHERE> in the url with the one you picked randomly from the file.

It shows marbis GmbH which is Nitrado...Google it...

They are shutting down certain servers to try different things, if you look at any of the worlds PVP or PVE you will see that a lot are down. For example EU PVE has all of the freeports down, we just have to wait for the devs to be done with the maintenance. Let them take their time and do it once than rush and have to do it a thousand times. 

I've come to a conclusion it could be partly character related as it's only the PVP EU that I keep timing out every time I try to respawn.

I'm beginning to suspect the official servers may not be entirely reliable...

8 minutes ago, Saltwater said:

Take a random ip from the ini file. Go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/<IPHERE> and replace <IPHERE> in the url with the one you picked randomly from the file.

It shows marbis GmbH which is Nitrado...Google it...

Like i said i was going off what a dev said in the discord on launch day

4 minutes ago, Majic said:

I'm beginning to suspect the official servers may not be entirely reliable...

What was your first hint 😉

• Like 1

Whoever is hosting  or owns who what where please just get them stable and remove the Narcoleptic bodies 😞

My Wife and I just want to sail away to out own little island so she can build an empire of tamed animals and then run a Atlas type Circus and people can pay to view the exotic creatures!

Brb trying to build an Ark..

NA PVP  The best way into the game...if only way, is via steam friends list....but now even that doesn't work.   So far this game is all about hurry up and wait, spending more time trying to get in, than actually doing anything.   Its like trying to find a winning lotto number to get in.   And then, when you do, the game is kinda good, but its riddled with stupid crap and bugs.   Every ten feet theres a critter ready to kill you, your character doesn't disappear so either other players kill you while your away, or animals maul you...so your dead and loose everything when you get back in from a break or crash.     And to top it all off, everything is dumb little islands, no real landmass anywhere, just like Sea of Thieves...stupid design.  Oh, and it takes forever to get anywhere by sea.   If they get the bugs fixed, it could be fun, but the bugs are making it so that its very uneven.