Sign in to follow this  
prick

*True face of NA PVP* The reason why chineses are number 1

As a small team we actually tried to fight a bunch of them day after day on a lawless island cause we couldnt get any <decent> claim due to the sleeper/stone box abuse.
We got so mad at a bunch of them 1shoting us every. single. time. that we did our researches and noticed: Most of the clan we re fighting are apart of cstg and OwO but only join them when they raid incase the devs would actually wipe their tribe and then they leave again and join our wonderfull island (I actually been so mad at a game before : P i don t mind people abusing mechanics, but straight up hacks really ruined my experience in this game)

Our researches after in dept frustation and countless reports ended to the point where we actually found the source of the problem.

THIS. GAME. HAS. NO. BATTLE. EYE. (but hey its coming... BEYOND too late)

Chineses purshashes hacks for X amount of yuhan $ a week. there s is many many site where you can hacks

Being able to build on claimed territory (large canon or w/e straight outside people doors)
aimbot (cheapest one, probably the most used)
autofarming.. dupe .. you name it !

My frustation toward the game lead to this post, i m more than hopeing a COMPLETE WIPE with REAL FIXES is going to happen cause the damages are already done.

Sincerely, Prick

Edit: I just noticed theres about 50 other posts about cheating, maybe the devs should actually just close the servers and re open them fresh and wiped when its fixed. Hopefully they do their research as i did ... I found about 14 sites in the past 2 days, the one I link is where i found the <cheapest> aimbot, there s many more im not linking because i dont want people using those.

Can you provide real proof?  I mean no offense, but I would not trust you for any reason.   I could say you are using those cheats. In fact, you and your company cheated to sink 19 of our ships last night.     See what i did there? 

Sincerely, not a cry baby.

3 hours ago, Mordeth1965 said:

Can you provide real proof?  I mean no offense, but I would not trust you for any reason.   I could say you are using those cheats. In fact, you and your company cheated to sink 19 of our ships last night.     See what i did there? 

Sincerely, not a cry baby.

I actually posted proofs ?

Are you mad because you paid for those ?

This is why you region lock China.  Their entire culture promotes cheating, hacking and exploiting... there is no positive to having them in ANY server.  Give them an Oceania server and lock them away from the rest of the world.

• Like 4

We´ve tried to raid a little chinese base tonight. 20 of us. They were like 3-4. 100% accuracy on their carbines for a whole 20 minutes. We left. GG. We have no proof of cheating so I guess they all are brilliant snipers 😉 They opened a window and within like 0,5s someone got headshot all across the map.

Edited by Willard

6 hours ago, TNSEE said:

This is why you region lock China.  Their entire culture promotes cheating, hacking and exploiting... there is no positive to having them in ANY server.  Give them an Oceania server and lock them away from the rest of the world.

Can you please not refer to Oceania as including the China region.

Australia, NZ, Philipines, Malaysia and Singapore thank you in advance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MisterMyztik said:

Can you please not refer to Oceania as including the China region.

Australia, NZ, Philipines, Malaysia and Singapore thank you in advance.

Ok, Oceania.CN and regular Oceania.  China banned the game, so no way to have a server inside of China to lock them in.  They have to play on a server not in China.  I am really curious how they get away with bypassing a lot with how much they are cracking down over there.  A young female streamer got arrested for just singing their national anthem in a non approved way...  All of their hacks track back to WeChat and AliPay which are totally government monitored and Chinese ID tracked to even register.  

I agree with most of this post but please do not confuse OwO with being Chinese. Not only are we literally the opposite side of the map as CSTG we actively kill them on site. 

OwO is reference to a anime reaction, which is Japanese, not associated with China. 

Explaining it and providing examples would probably get me banned ;)

On 1/11/2019 at 9:23 PM, TNSEE said:

People in general are scumbags not only Chineese people, very ignorant to say stuff like that. People get caught cheating in sports/games frequently.

The game needs some proper anticheat active admins. 

2 minutes ago, Deboo said:

People in general are scumbags not only Chineese people, very ignorant to say stuff like that. People get caught cheating in sports/games frequently.

The game needs some proper anticheat active admins. 

The problem is that, unlike most countries, China actively encourages and accepts cheating as a form of competition as long as it proves their national superiority. It's a thing. 

12 hours ago, Ellentro said:

The problem is that, unlike most countries, China actively encourages and accepts cheating as a form of competition as long as it proves their national superiority. It's a thing. 

I've really tried to stay out of this conversation on many platforms and today I am going to post just what I think. Seriously people how shallow are you to only say its one country's people who are actively cheating or abusing unintended mechanics. In my gaming history I've played with just about every country this world has to offer and all of them taught me something about their culture. None of it was abusing unintended mechanics or cheating in any way shape form or fashion. This is not the way to create a narrative to unite against a common foe in my book. I've lead many "Campaigns" in MMO video games in my past and never has it been racially driven because at the end of the day those of us who are "Adults" were taught better. This statement is bogus, racially driven and for the lot of you grow up.Find another way to build a "CAMPAIGN" against a common foe other than throwing one country under the bus. I have played with many people from China in my lifetime, learned a little mandarin in the process and created my own MOMO for their fleets when I have the time to fly with them.

Edited by DGSixKado
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DGSixKado said:

I've really tried to stay out of this conversation on many platforms and today I am going to post just what I think. Seriously people how shallow are you to only say its one country's people who are actively cheating or abusing unintended mechanics. In my gaming history I've played with just about every country this world has to offer and all of them taught me something about their culture. None of it was abusing unintended mechanics or cheating in any way shape form or fashion. This is not the way to create a narrative to unite against a common foe in my book. I've lead many "Campaigns" in MMO video games in my past and never has it been racially driven because at the end of the day those of us who are "Adults" were taught better. This statement is bogus, racially driven and for the lot of you grow up.Find another way to build a "CAMPAIGN" against a common foe other than throwing one country under the bus. I have played with many people from China in my lifetime, learned a little mandarin in the process and created my own MOMO for their fleets when I have the time to fly with them.

Strange. I have done the exact same thing. After several years playing with BLDX. In CG. In Bloodie Marie. I have spent the last three to four years playing with more Brazilians and Chinese then any other groups.

The chinese have fundamentally different views on cheating. Sure, not *all of them do*, but large groups of them do. As long as the Chinese groups win, they actively encourage cheating and exploiting. To them it's about making a statement about their superiority. 

You might have a different view of them. Coming from outside the Ark/Atlas community, but the dominate chinese and asian communities here are vastly different then the pictures you paint of them. Sure. I love many of my chinese/malaysian friends to death, and they me, but even they will not deny that cheating, in their culture, is prolific and accepted.

It is unlike any english or australian group I have played with. Not to say that English groups do not have that form of culture, but given this community, it is fair to think that.

Edited by Ellentro
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

You might have a different view of them. Coming from outside the Ark/Atlas community, but the dominate chinese and asian communities here are vastly different then the pictures you paint of them. Sure. I love many of my chinese/malaysian friends to death, and they me, but even they will not deny that cheating, in their culture, is prolific and accepted.

I've played with them in Ark as well myself in the past. You and I both know its not only just the Chinese that support cheaters is the point I'm trying to drive home. There have been many other cultures involved with many exploits and cheats through the years of WildCards games. I just wonder when the community will draw a line in the sand and take a stand against it

1 minute ago, DGSixKado said:

I've played with them in Ark as well myself in the past. You and I both know its not only just the Chinese that support cheaters is the point I'm trying to drive home. There have been many other cultures involved with many exploits and cheats through the years of WildCards games. I just wonder when the community will draw a line in the sand and take a stand against it

Certainly, I can agree there are other groups that support it. However, it should be very well known and pointed out that, in this community, the prominent companies are primarily chinese, and they are also very well known and documented cheaters. There are groups like VDD and Rekkm, Australian cheaters, and Chem B/A-Team, American cheaters, but then you look at the prominent cheating groups from China, ranging from BLDX, to Bloodie Marie, to CTSG and CG/Hunter. All of those companies are well documented cheaters, as well as among, if not the, prominent companies/tribes in Atlas/Ark. 

We could discuss that the group-centric nature of China leads to the chinese groups consolidating behind cheaters, unlike western countries, but the point remains. If you were to look at it in isolation, the majority of Chinese influence in these two games stems from a systemic and cultural acceptance of cheating, even if it is not universal. 

6 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

We could discuss that the group-centric nature of China leads to the chinese groups consolidating behind cheaters, unlike western countries, but the point remains. If you were to look at it in isolation, the majority of Chinese influence in these two games stems from a systemic and cultural acceptance of cheating, even if it is not universal. 

Yeah and it seems like its always well they do so why don't we .................. because WC isn't doing anything. I'm seeing them ( WC ) do things myself and they have come a long way in my book. Now if we can just help them by taking a stand together so we can actually play this game without all the exploiting to get ahead because the "other" guy did.