darcek

Strange situation

I keep getting this strange situation,were im not hungry or thirsty,but my vitamins keep depleting.. 

How to handle such a thing?

Yeah it's not new your hunger depletes when you use stamina, your vitamins deplete all the time, on long haul sailing sessions you just eat and take the damage for over eating

Edited by Dumb1Bunny

There's also the thing that equilibrium buff vanishes even if the vitamins are high simply bcs we didn't eat for a moment as our belly is full. Thre is no indicator which says how much time our equilibrium buff have remaining so all we can do is force eat sporadicaly.

4 hours ago, Brick said:

he not talking about hunger. hes talking about vitamins

He says he's NOT hungry and his vitamins are depleting, which is normal in this game.  I told him how to GET hungry so he can eat to RESTORE his vitamins, with the bonus of NOT taking any damage..  Do keep up ffs.

13 minutes ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

Well he needs to do laps around the ship then. Only solution until they change it.

If they change it

Exactly.  SOMEBODY gets it, at least.  Be active, get hungry, top up vitamins without taking damage.

Chances are you have increased fortitude a lot.  I've seen issues where company members would increase their fortitude past 30 in order to get some protection from the crazy weather on our island (70 ~ -100 temps), when doing this their hunger ends up going down at a very low rate compared to vitamins and they've had to also take the vitamin buff but it still ends up in an imbalance. 

4 hours ago, Coggage said:

He says he's NOT hungry and his vitamins are depleting, which is normal in this game.  I told him how to GET hungry so he can eat to RESTORE his vitamins, with the bonus of NOT taking any damage..  Do keep up ffs.

Exactly.  SOMEBODY gets it, at least.  Be active, get hungry, top up vitamins without taking damage.

Your first post does no justice to your claim. 

All you said was running around makes you hungry. Had you explained that you need depleted hunger to restore vitamins, it would have been more clear.