Sign in to follow this  
Sh4d0wStrider

Skill Calculator

This is very outdated and does not reflect the current skill trees.

Edited by vaylain

Hello @vaylain ,

I am the creator of AtlasCalculator.com.

Could you please elaborate on what does not reflect the current skill trees in game? After reading your comment I went through and did not find any errors. The only two things that changed in v10 was the level cap, and the formula for calculating skill points per level. Both of these were updated on my site. For the formula, the starting skill points per level increment was changed from 2 to 3, and there is a cap on this increment that gets hit in the 80s (at 11 points per level).

If you are not seeing this update you are probably looking at a cached version in your browser. Try refreshing the page, or clicking the reset button if you have a currently saved tree. 

If you can provide information as to what is wrong I will fix it, but as of the time of this post I did not see any problems.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey Dyna and Sh4dowstrider. I don't know whether you still play the game or keep with the skill calculator, but I have used it in the past and find it very helpful. As new skills get added in game, it becomes even more valuable. Thank you for your work.

I was wondering if you were going to update it for the May Mega Update, crossbow.... ect.

Again thank you and I understand this is an old thread, but I wanted a place I could point the people that ask about a skill calculator to about keeping it updated.

Take care

Edited by Anne Bonney
spelling

Great job. I just have one small critique and then a question.

My critique is that I'd link your skill calculator right above the video explaining it. Not a major thing but it could save those looking to use it a bit of time.

My question is I'm a content creator myself and I'd like to create a skill calculator for a different game I've made content for (I won't do one here because I don't want to compete with the hard work you've already done!) Did you custom program this entire calculator or do you have some kind of skill tree builder plugin I might be able to use? I've been looking for a good skill tree plugin for WordPress and haven't found one.