Sign in to follow this  
ThisWayisUP

Island is completey Nude, no resources. Flatlined land.

Someone said to me its working as intended. 

The island is naked now for 6hours, not a single tree has grown back.

Has this done on purpose? Was i wrong telling that guy no way they gonne be that retarded.

Pls tell me i was right and this is a bug???

as far as i know from what ive seen and people mentioned on grid i am in structures now block resources we had nothing growing back so a few people removed small structures they do not use and resources spawned again i think the radius of what resources come back from around structures is way to high though

Agree completely, we have 10 members from Australia about to refund the game... so GG $350...

Resources should spawn no matter what foundations are around because someone will always go around being "that guy" foundation spamming..

Still no resources even after the patch. I really hope this isn't intended because other people could just keep you from leaving an island by placing foundations so resources dont spawn for you to build  a ship etc etc. We need a mod or staff to confirm .

so is it the foudnations stopping the resources? Did they add a radius around foundations that give the "Dead zone" from keeping resources from respawning?