MsgAmmo

pvp [PVP 10XP,10Tame,10Collect]Mods Extreme Weekend Warriors 5x5

Welcome to Mods Extreme where you can gain XP, Tame, and gather 10X more than the public servers.  As new mods are introduced we will look to implement those mods that we feel will improve your gaming experience in our servers.  We have 2 home servers from which to start from in our 5x5 server.  We have plenty of islands to explore and conquer.  Please do not KOS people that have just spawned into this server, We are trying to promote a friendly environment but we also know that this is a PVP environment and raiding is encouraged. Grieving is frowned upon and will not be tolerated. 

Current Mods 5k Stacking with 1/3rd weight scale, Preserving bin, Vitamin mod, sail INI mod, NPC Market, 1 Pay Crew mod, Atlas Plus Mod and Pirate Crew Repair work mod.

Please give us a look and let us know what you think. 

Edited by MsgAmmo
Server name changed from 4x4 to Weekend Warriors 5x5. Also included updated Mod Inclusions for the server.

My company, Krakengard, and I have been enjoying your server for a couple of weeks now. However there are a couple of issues, the other night my buddy and I were in A1 taming a male lvl27 wolf and we noticed the taming speed seemed to be x1. In the process of trying to tame it, it was accidentally killed with errant crossbow shot at 96%. This was our first larger tame so we were both a bit miffed. So we thought it was taking too long tame and I noticed I was barely getting any XP even though I had the "New Discovery" xp buff on. We verified the lower rates by harvesting a tree and only getting a tenth of what we normally get on the servers. I sailed us down to A2 and there I was getting the normal x10 gathering and XP rates. 

The next issue I have is the Fountain of Youth. How are we supposed to defeat the PvE monster without a huge company and alliances? On official we did the dragon but it was 4 brigs fully loaded with company/alliance members shooting it. How are we supposed to kill that with 4 man companies? Is there a mod that takes care of this? 

We are looking to play with some more guys so if you need a crew hit me on discord here https://discord.gg/qKd5pu

See ya out on the seas!

Edited by OctavariumGaming
mispelled

Hello server, I have some resources to ask you, I can't find Iridium, can you please tell me where??

Because your discord can't be added