Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Lawless Island spam foundations to prevent resource spawning

didn't they just put some lawless area cause of the number of ppl trying to connect to the servers on the launch day? in my mind those lawless island where just temporary solution and would become claimable island like all the other after the number of player get stabalised . but that's just my opinion

15 minutes ago, Xilonas said:

didn't they just put some lawless area cause of the number of ppl trying to connect to the servers on the launch day? in my mind those lawless island where just temporary solution and would become claimable island like all the other after the number of player get stabalised . but that's just my opinion

They said in the patch notes that they won't be claimable... They haven't given any indication that they will be in the future either.

If you can cite something that shows otherwise, I'd very much like to see it.

Ok then, Lawless Zones were created to stay for a while, craft a ship and leave the island to....where? to those islands where all zones are claimed? 10/10 logic.

People who claimed infinity number of zones are the cancer of this game even worst than the people who put foundations in Lawless Zones.

Dev's must have to restore the resources respawn to the pre-patch v10 or people will start to leave the game. They need to understand, than in PvE are many lonely players who only wants a little base in lawless zones to stay safe for the dangerous enviroment and to save some resources while they are exploring the map.

14 minutes ago, Malfunktion said:

We had to lay foundations down we had a company trying to build Behemoth gates around entire Island,

No you did not...  Pillars around your part of the island would of worked just fine and not wrecked the resource respawn.

1 minute ago, MindOfMadness said:

No you did not...  Pillars around your part of the island would of worked just fine and not wrecked the resource respawn.

LOL sure thing 

I don't think people are spamming the islands to prevent spawning, they want the land. If it was announced that this was how the change was intended, then people would do this less, as there is no use to a barren waste island.

I still am under the assumption this is just a bug like the last time.

10 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

Honestly depending on how the people placing the behemoths were going about it, they may have actually had to.  You have to understand that griefing in official PVE is going to be one hell of a thing to handle.  With what little to no admin support that is available I can certainly imagine that someone would go to hefty extremes to warden off their island.

So then I guess they will be fixing it as right now all lawless areas are barren wastelands with no resources ok.