we do it with a Bear...

It´s soooo easy allone...

Bear Start LVL 4 😄  now      HP 300 / Stamina 1000 / Damage 130

Yeasterday we do 10Maps in one Grid without any struggle... One Time 3 Maps at one Place no Problems...

On 1/10/2019 at 1:44 PM, darcek said:

Cant solo green now.

I got my face kicked in:

summery: missed zero distance shots(they have bad hit boxes+lag+mini game mostly fail),shots that do land do minor damage,even with the freking Shoutgun..

And archers are OP now,their rate of fire increase to machine guns,they cut you down in no time..

guns were only good in this game when first released, after the lead developer Jatheist was rekt on pvp several times they nerfed them, since then they are nothing but usless pieces of junk, just go with the meta and tame bear and kill them farmer style

btw just now you made me remember how awfuly long you take to reload in this game, part of the cancer i got rid of when i quit this game suddenly came back.

11 hours ago, TinkLigma said:

Got a map and it says region 17 where is that

most likely thats "I" letter i in caps, grid 7.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, Nightwish said:

Is it possible to solo treasure maps or does it have to be done with a group? I ask this as I play atlas mostly solo and want to know before I go treasure hunting and end up very dead.

I solo thermally the time.

I tame up 7 or so boars and let them do 99% of the work.

I got over 3,ooo gold and 150 blueprints yesterday alone. 

You do not need a high level bear to do most maps.  Random crap 10-20 bear will do the job.  I've even used a level 5 that had a max HP roll.  If you get a good one 25+ and level it up to 1000 HP and stam it can handle pretty much any map.  Just need to be smart with the masterworks and have the heal/damage buffs.