Sign in to follow this  
ElectricPlutto

UNOFFICAL Server DONT have the same map as offical

Hey guys i want to talk about an issue that really annoying me and my clan which is about 30ish people.

u got the offical server with this huge big map, but in our private server, from what we have seen untill now, its a different map, much much smaller - that only include 4 islands!

we took a ship and we basicly in less then 5 mins was hitting the edge of the map with this huge red (not well texture) wall.

does people know about it? how come its says those are the same maps?
also i spawned both in north and south official servers to check it up, and its seems to have another map different as i stated, then the unofficial servers.

please give us more info.

The official servers are comprised of multiple servers all interconnected.

To put it in ARK terms, the more servers you have clustered together, the bigger your Atlas world is.

29 minutes ago, Eli said:

The official servers are comprised of multiple servers all interconnected.

To put it in ARK terms, the more servers you have clustered together, the bigger your Atlas world is.

ya i was checking around - looks like the official servers has every barrier as a server, adding up to all the atlas.

those unofficial servers only have the same 1 block barrier which map stupid small and not worth playing on cuz u cant even lvlup above 8 cuz those all islands are beginners zones 

so at least mad the possible to make a few unofficial servers to link 2gather to open new maps in the atlas.... or have the option to move to new blocks or start in another one then the default one for those unofficial  

Edited by ElectricPlutto
  • Sad 1

servers come with 1 block (cheap) or more (getting more expensive) and then there are extension servers to make the world bigger.. more servers == more world == more $$

so basicely.. you have 1 server so you get 1 block with the freeport islands

Edited by Surviving Wag

Just now, Surviving Wag said:

servers come with 1 block (cheap) or more (getting more expensive) and then there are extension servers to make the world bigger.. more servers == more world == more $$

Yes, 10 dollars a server. That’s what I call a rip off.

• Like 1