AntonyVW

Who nerfed the resource spawn rate?

As the title states. Who nerfed the spawn rate of the resources? I have been waiting for over half an hour for trees to respawn since I cut them down. Nothing seems to be regrowing.

5 hours ago, AntonyVW said:

As the title states. Who nerfed the spawn rate of the resources? I have been waiting for over half an hour for trees to respawn since I cut them down. Nothing seems to be regrowing.

I did it. Give me a year's supply of Cheetos and Olivia Munn or they'll stay that way. Your call. These are my demands and they are non negotiable. You know how to reach me.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AntonyVW said:

Who nerfed the spawn rate of the resources?

Who else? :classic_tongue: Dev's in the last patch.

I set a timer for a tree respawn and after 3 hours of real time and 3 days/night of game time no trees respawned in lawless areas.

9 minutes ago, Capt Adonis said:

I set a timer for a tree respawn and after 3 hours of real time and 3 days/night of game time no trees respawned in lawless areas.

Its not a time issue. They seem to have enabled foundation blocking in Lawless areas so anything within a certain radius of foundations isn't respawning. The radius is ridiculously high, especially given the massive foundation spam in lawless areas.   

Devs,  you have got to change this back.  Amazingly of all the bugs and issues this is the 1st thing to really piss me off.   Please change back.  

• Like 1

If the purpose is to push people off of lawless, you will be successful. If not, and I hope not for the sake of small companies not, needs to get fixed ASAP. As suggested above, impacting respawn to the actual size of the foundation would be perfect. Short of that, back to the way it was much preferred. Otherwise lawless is uninhabitable and can be made so for four days by anyone who decides to foundation spam....

• Like 1

The problem is, the amount of people who spam foundations around the island. And with not being able to steal anyone's land near me that is claimed, I have no choice but to remain on lawless. With the claim system as broken as it is, I do not see why they need to nerf lawless livers like this. If I wanna remain in a lawless zone, then I should be able to just fine...I mean, it isn't like I can put a bed down and respawn, so I gotta make sure I keep boats outside with beds on. That should be trade off enough with people weight glitching to sink boats.

Same here on H3, makes no sense to do this when you ask me.  Living in a claim area is not possible for solo or smalll groups so yhea now they make it even harder for us. They create more and more balance issues like this. Also the new system will not really help to address this claiming i rather see they adopt the rust way of claiming land. 

Edited by Toetje583

2 minutes ago, Toetje583 said:

Same here on H3, makes no sense to do this when you ask me.  Living in a claim area is not possible for solo or smalll groups so yhea now they make it even harder for us. They create more and more balance issues like this.

Exactly. I am in a two person company...and any other MMO I play, that is fine to do. You can play and do well for all but the end stuff, like fighting the end boss, either solo or in small groups. I should not have to join a 50 person company in order to do things in this game unless I wanna do the final boss.

Yeah... I shouldn't join a 40 guys group yo sail a 40 Mans ship. That is silly!.... Oh... Wait...

This game should be played as a coop game. It's the most singleplayer/solo game of this Styles i had played. People continue asking for a total singleplayer/duo mode game so i think as soon the new patch of LiF hits, we are going back... The game has it is now is too easy, it's boring to do things alone instead of with friends and live in comunity. A blacksmith, ship builder, constructor, a tamer...

Everyone can do everything. And can do it solo. You can Even sail ships solo... Huge turndown. ( T_T)

The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world

OK.......make resources for these 40k players. Slowing or stopping resource spawn... This decision is insane lol

FACT- Alot of gamers aren't all coop fans...nor was the game advertised not to be solo player friendly. For big companies....nothing to worry about as smaller companies will be easier for you to stomp

Edited by Nobledroid Gaming

8 minutes ago, Nobledroid Gaming said:

OK.......make resources for these 40k players. Slowing or stopping resource spawn... This decision is insane lol

specially if you up the rate to 2x and negate it that way...

17 minutes ago, Nobledroid Gaming said:

The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world

FACT- Alot of gamers aren't all coop fans...nor was the game advertised not to be solo player friendly. For big companies....nothing to worry about as smaller companies will be easier for you to stomp

The game was advertised it was based around large groups and that you will have a pretty hard time as a solo player. 

I heared a lot of people want more realism. So i set the respawn of trees to 10 years... was that wrong ? 😉