INVALID

Captain's Log 16: Patch v10, Anti-Cheat & Support ho!

48 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Didn't they just fix it?, it says so in patch notes..., if doesn't work then spam Jat ping so he noticed when waking up.

Maybe those ladders are still left on borders and they cause self destruction, they might need to have some GM go and clear all of that manualy.

You are right, I just found it! Thank you. ^^

Edited by Dirania

37 minutes ago, Dirania said:

I don't know if I am blind, but I cannot find it anywhere. I rather not risk farming to build a ship again, prepare myself for a journey with food and water, to then end up in the ocean to die and start all over again. I want to see this confirmed before I try anything. Quite sick and tired of ships decaying in freeport or destroying cause you try to leave that map. The docks in freeport are surrounded by shipwrecks since the patch, no one can leave it. @Jatheish

It's in v10.5 on the patch notes. Just search the word sloop.

• Thanks 1

Wolf culling simulator. Being already sick of predators an their spawns in this game on top of guns being now useless. Just spent 1 hour to dig 1 boulder, the rest of the time spent fighting 1 alpha and few tens of wolves, most of them killed thro the wall, that's how many there are, 2-3 constantly somewhere, 1 even spawned in front as was running to the door.

just to let someone know because idk which is the mistake. mythical and legendary seem switched idk which is better I assume mythical. but in melee tree goes legendary to mythical however, in ranged and fire arms trees it goes mythical then legendary.

I must admit the new base radius for stopping resources spawning is killing the game now for a lot of people.

I would love to find a claim but its not possible...not enough space so im having to make do on lawless. I've cut it right back and still rocks will not respawn. Some trees are back but this is getting to the point of being totally pointless to even play.

I want to play! However i am getting to the point i just cant

11 minutes ago, Seren Du said:

I must admit the new base radius for stopping resources spawning is killing the game now for a lot of people.

I would love to find a claim but its not possible...not enough space so im having to make do on lawless. I've cut it right back and still rocks will not respawn. Some trees are back but this is getting to the point of being totally pointless to even play.

Yeah...with PVE claiming making it impossible to get land, we need to be able to stay in lawless for those who couldn't play in the first week all that well in order to get some land immediately. Help us on the PVE front so we can actually play the game! I went to PVE so I wouldn't have to deal with the land grabbing and stealing...now I cannot get any space because one person can claim an entire island and you cannot do anything about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grimmreaperme said:

Yeah...with PVE claiming making it impossible to get land, we need to be able to stay in lawless for those who couldn't play in the first week all that well in order to get some land immediately. Help us on the PVE front so we can actually play the game! I went to PVE so I wouldn't have to deal with the land grabbing and stealing...now I cannot get any space because one person can claim an entire island and you cannot do anything about it.

exactly, we were actually building a really nice community where we are, everyone helping each other and trading. Helping noobs and even on rare occasions helping those going after the damned.

Now...can barely build a wall

PVE too

• Like 2

I hope you fix the resource spawning issue asap. If the dev's plan to change the way lawless islands work with respawns, please provide a detailed explanation to how it works. Lawless islands are critical for smaller companies that cannot get a fleet started on claimable land. It's a pivotal stepping stone into the game. If building foundations or shipyards infringes respawn rates please keep in mind: people can just stock pile stone foundations and spread them everywhere. Under the water, under bushes, ect. Making it easy to completely desolate an island and make it unusable to other players. I can't see how this was intended. The game for a large base of players is practically unplayable at this time.

So my lawless island is bare or wood, stone, and thatch. I spent 3 days trying to find a place to claim and only found islands that 1 and 2 companies had dozens of flags down leaving no room for someone else. This needs to be explained as to why, or fixed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seren Du said:

The problem is people are building OUT instead of UP.   I have seen some fantastic structures since I have been sailing around a bit.   I have also seen some horrible designs that wouldnt survive a alpha chicken attack.

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

The problem is people are building OUT instead of UP.   I have seen some fantastic structures since I have been sailing around a bit.   I have also seen some horrible designs that wouldnt survive a alpha chicken attack.

that is true and the random foundations to claim areas and stop people building is a big issue. ive had to reduce my base foot print dramatically at the moment so up it is.

My current house is a 4x4 house that is 4 levels high.  This was actually accidental 4x4x4

I find it funny how much people want to whine about a game that's only been out for 3 weeks. Gods guys, give the devs some time to work out the bugs. This is why AAA titles take two to three years to come out, duh.

2 hours ago, Phantasmalknight said:

I find it funny how much people want to whine about a game that's only been out for 3 weeks. Gods guys, give the devs some time to work out the bugs. This is why AAA titles take two to three years to come out, duh.

As if we need you to berate us, you are not our parent, we don't need you to give us any grief. This is what the forums are for. The devs are not ignorant, they know not to take our griping and demands to heart, they understand that they are building a game and it is in an early, buggy state. They completely are aware that they introduced and charged for an early access product that did not experience a graceful launch and that there are many lingering bugs yet to be smoothed out.

The devs appreciate all of our constructive criticism in an effort to make this game awesome and something that the community of gamers will willingly invest their hard earned money and precious time into. Through all of our suggestions and bickering the game will get better and better and even though we gripe, we remain paying customers and that is the symbology of the business, customers demanding a product and the developers supplying a viable product that meets our needs.

Edited by vaylain
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, vaylain said:

As if we need you to berate us, you are not our parent, we don't need you to give us any grief. This is what the forums are for. The devs are not ignorant, they know not to take our griping and demands to heart, they understand that they are building a game and it is in an early, buggy state. They completely are aware that they introduced and charged for an early access product that did not experience a graceful launch and that there are many lingering bugs yet to be smoothed out.

The devs appreciate all of our constructive criticism in an effort to make this game awesome and something that the community of gamers will willingly invest their hard earned money and precious time into. Through all of our suggestions and bickering the game will get better and better and even though we gripe, we remain paying customers and that is the symbology of the business, customers demanding a product and the developers supplying a viable product that meets our needs.

Your welcome for the outlet. I've got the right to complain about whining as you all do about the game. It's all just letting out frustration. No offence mate.

still and always impossible to find a land to install our base, the islands are completely blocked ...

it starts to make long and to be swelling

41 minutes ago, Loufi Toufy said:

still and always impossible to find a land to install our base, the islands are completely blocked ...

it starts to make long and to be swelling

Then perhaps you should consider joining a larger established company?

On 1/12/2019 at 7:48 PM, Hodo said:

Then perhaps you should consider joining a larger established company?

That's not always an option either though. Some larger companies who swallow up island land systematically don't always speak your language, are willing to ally with others or want new members. They are often groups of IRL or gaming community friends who are set on ruling one singular island solo. That's great for a pirate sim aye, not great for community heart and soul.

37 minutes ago, bandhelix said:

That's not always an option either though. Some larger companies who swallow up island land systematically don't always speak your language, are willing to ally with others or want new members. They are often groups of IRL or gaming community friends who are set on ruling one singular island solo. That's great for a pirate sim aye, not great for community heart and soul.

Surprisingly, not everyone in the company I am in speaks the same language.... I think last time I counted we had, Spanish, Finnish, Russian, German, Danish, English, and Swedish.  I think we may even have a few French in there.  The funny thing is we started talking with them after they raided us.  We realized we had a bit in common game goal wise, and decided to join them.   

Not every encounter will be like that, most will be the opposite but you dont know till you try.   Just like dating, you never know if they will go out with you unless you ask.