Sign in to follow this  
Rikard

pve resources not respawning

Resources such as stone and trees aint respawning for us... Quite cumbersome.

So previously the two items causing these issues were buoys and lighthouses, do you have those near your resources by chance?  I know it's a pain but perhaps the bug is back and removing them will solve it temporarily until they fix whatever is causing it.

The entire island lol has no trees I cannot get 40 other companies to remove there stuff.

Guest BeeDup
21 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

So previously the two items causing these issues were buoys and lighthouses, do you have those near your resources by chance?  I know it's a pain but perhaps the bug is back and removing them will solve it temporarily until they fix whatever is causing it.

Floors (foundations) are preventing resource spawns in lawless.

13 minutes ago, BeeDup said:

Floors (foundations) are preventing resource spawns in lawless.

As they should, but probably not at the range they are doing especially with so many people using them to stamp their property lines.  But for my company and many in my region, when we placed down buoys or a lighthouse, 1 of those items would block the spawns for the entire island.   Which is why I asked as if the bug has resurfaced or was never fully resolved it could be a workaround until a new patch addresses the issue.

Guest BeeDup
On 1/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, Vaenix said:

As they should, but probably not at the range they are doing especially with so many people using them to stamp their property lines.  But for my company and many in my region, when we placed down buoys or a lighthouse, 1 of those items would block the spawns for the entire island.   Which is why I asked as if the bug has resurfaced or was never fully resolved it could be a workaround until a new patch addresses the issue.

At the time I posted that, nothing was respawning anywhere. It was corrected a little later to not block respawns.