Sign in to follow this  
kolonelu

NEW UPDATE IS MEGA FAIL !?

not sure what you mean as this is the PVE forum... Sure if they are asswholes they can sink your raft just record it and post it on the report section.. BUt they cant kill you. 

Ahh... yha thats why i play PVE. lol as servers are more than enough PVP for me lol

I actually gained 3 levels from this patch, was 29 before and 32 after patch. 

One of my crew member lost 3 levels !!!!!! After level 30 xp for crafting and sailing and building XP is ridicolous low !

3 hours ago, kolonelu said:

One of my crew member lost 3 levels !!!!!! After level 30 xp for crafting and sailing and building XP is ridicolous low !

XP for crafing? Thats something new or was always so low i never saw it.

Try it after level 40. Thats where it start to be hard. 49 to 50 before the patch was more half of 1 to 30 from what i remember. Maybe 1 to 35? Something in this regions.... 

Go hunt treasure maps. Go kill alphas. This is what actually can level you up at this point with anything like efficiency. Crafting, sailing and gathering was good for lowest level. 

Edit: as for levels. Lost 3 levels? Sure, I lost 2. From 50 to 47. But have more skillpoints - which are freaking more important than some 3 points in stats.

Edited by Elrood
  • Like 1

Well, now all crafting station, Préserving bag and cooking station have Locked systeme et Pin locked system, this is GREAT, again Thief !!! not bad for this patch 

1 hour ago, Elrood said:

XP for crafing? Thats something new or was always so low i never saw it.

Try it after level 40. Thats where it start to be hard. 49 to 50 before the patch was more half of 1 to 30 from what i remember. Maybe 1 to 35? Something in this regions.... 

Go hunt treasure maps. Go kill alphas. This is what actually can level you up at this point with anything like efficiency. Crafting, sailing and gathering was good for lowest level. 

Edit: as for levels. Lost 3 levels? Sure, I lost 2. From 50 to 47. But have more skillpoints - which are freaking more important than some 3 points in stats.

I love your comment, but they need more criticism to make things work better, btw can u kill alpha alone in less than 45 minutes ? treasure  maps was nerfed, they nerfed all, for what reason ? only they know !

23 minutes ago, kolonelu said:

I love your comment, but they need more criticism to make things work better, btw can u kill alpha alone in less than 45 minutes ? treasure  maps was nerfed, they nerfed all, for what reason ? only they know !

Did treasure two map yeasterday after patch 10, was quite satisfying with around 1/5 or 1/4 of exp at lvl 48 each. 
I kill alphas (crocs, elephants and every other that spawn on tropical island) in around 30  seconds with <5 fire arrows  - yesterday killed alpha elephant (or croc? or both? not sure, its kind of less than important at that moment; and i know fire arrows will be nerfed in near future). 

Now, criticism is fine, but what i see is usually idiotic blackmail where threats are silly to say the least or bitching that priorities differ from what player think should be and/or ideas i can see holes from miles away, size of jukatan crater. Or finally "i play this way, so i want to force everyone to play this way"... I'm in misery so everyone should be in misery.... Or few others so constructive ideas. Real, constructive, polite criticism is in extreme danger of not existing.

Please, consider which of the above this is: 

5 hours ago, kolonelu said:

On the other hand I gave you a way i go around xp requirements (and get nice blueprints). Try it, laugh at it, I don't really care. 

edit:
Beside look at this whole thread when you think about quality of criticism 😞 

Edited by Elrood

Here you go.. Jat Confimring that Lawless servers were listed as Freeports.  The resource respawn rate on Freeports servers is much higher than normal.. Now Lawless servers are NOT Freeports... Yes the structures are fucking them up.. but they will be slower to respawn now anyways

45494292c22d2dacf75e1cced2cbddc1.png
https://gyazo.com/45494292c22d2dacf75e1cced2cbddc1

9 minutes ago, Pax said:

Here you go.. Jat Confimring that Lawless servers were listed as Freeports.  The resource respawn rate on Freeports servers is much higher than normal.. Now Lawless servers are NOT Freeports... Yes the structures are fucking them up.. but they will be slower to respawn now anyways

45494292c22d2dacf75e1cced2cbddc1.png
https://gyazo.com/45494292c22d2dacf75e1cced2cbddc1

Can you highlight the part where it talks about spawn rate?

The tutorial when you started Freeports/Homeserver have a much higher respawn rate.  HE said the respawn rate wasnt a problem on launch because the servers were listed as homeports IE Freeports. Now that they are not listed as homeservers they would have the normal respawn rates.   

The response is to the question can you fix the respawnrates on lawless servers

Heres the question just to be clear 

4739d65a703c0f260d0c12ffeb966bfd.png
https://gyazo.com/4739d65a703c0f260d0c12ffeb966bfd

Edited by Pax