Sign in to follow this  
kolonelu

NEW UPDATE IS MEGA FAIL !?

What mean for us the last update ?  

1.We lose 2 levels, all crew member, yesterday we was 44 now we are 42

2.Guns and tools nerfed badly, they suppose us to kill hydra and lots of animals to take power of stone with 6 dps on the bow or 120 on carbine

3.Now we have alpha on the lawless island, we kill a bear, a lion a snake all alpha, be adviced to have climbing pick on you and try to go up on the first house u see, otherwise is insta kill

4.Now we have rain and tornado and fog 

5.Still we cant fill the jar with water from the ground 

6. Please contribute and continue the topic 

Well my 2 cents, the new ramshackle sloop despawned on me as soon as I zoned out of Freeport, left me bobbing. Nothing in log, poof just gone

Edited by Huck Finnley
  • Like 1

@Huck Finnley: The same thing happened to me about an hour ago. I'm going to stay away from the game for a couple weeks. I expect bugs, but these are pretty significant. I mean...I'm stuck because of bugs in Freeport Hell when I'd rather suffer bugs in Lawless Hell!!!!

I just reinstalled during update with a glimmer of hope it might be better. Another 3 hours wasted and I'm questioning the sanity of my decision. 50 hours in this game and literally nothing to show for it save for maybe a few more grey hairs

AD.1 - you didn't really lose anything. Actually you got more.
AD.2 - not fixed is different from get broken. You couldn't kill hydras and others earlier, you can't do it now. As for standard animals and alphas - still main weapon is fire arrow, so nothing changed.
AD.3 - look at ad.2, beside earlier animals were as deadly as they are now. Imho nothing changed.
AD.4-  they were present earlier.... Not sure what got worse? Some explanation please?: (
AD.5 - ummm, they fix it partially, so improvement, not fail (water-skin you can refill).

The real fail is the ransacked sloop problem. Gun nerf on PvE a bit too. Everything else imho is improvement. 
Sorry, but you are overreacting because they have different priorities than you would like them to have.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kolonelu said:

2.Guns and tools nerfed badly, they suppose us to kill hydra and lots of animals to take power of stone with 6 dps on the bow or 120 on carbine

3.Now we have alpha on the lawless island, we kill a bear, a lion a snake all alpha, be adviced to have climbing pick on you and try to go up on the first house u see, otherwise is insta kill

stone reservoirs fill up over time , build some connect them together add pipe and tap on last one 

• Like 1

7.FOUNDATIONS, FOUNDATIONS EVERYWHERE, on our island, BORIS BRITVA COMPANY build tons of foundations, all our resources are depleted, and he build on half island, DEVS MAKE THE DECAY SYSTEM OF CONAN EXILES, EXAMPLE:ONE FOUNDATIONS DECAY IN  HALF HOUR DECAY, MORE THAN 10 FOUNDATIONS DECAY ON 1 DAY, ETC,

8.RESOURCES are gone, no more respawn of trees and animals, the MOST  part of our island is  dead, and dudes like BORIS THE BRITVA, who build 100 foundations depleted fast the resources.

9.ALPHA, is very aggresive and insta shoot, armors are pure cosmetic, weapons are for  fun .......

10.Ramshackle sloop is destroyed instant when u enter in other map, sad patch folks !

FIX THE GAME OR QUIT !

BORIS 5.jpg

Edited by kolonelu

13 hours ago, kolonelu said:

1 hour ago, kolonelu said:

7.FOUNDATIONS, FOUNDATIONS EVERYWHERE, on our island, BORIS BRITVA COMPANY build tons of foundations, all our resources are depleted, and he build on half island, DEVS MAKE THE DECAY SYSTEM OF CONAN EXILES, EXAMPLE:ONE FOUNDATIONS DECAY IN  HALF HOUR DECAY, MORE THAN 10 FOUNDATIONS DECAY ON 1 DAY, ETC,

8.RESOURCES are gone, no more respawn of trees and animals, the MOST  part of our island is  dead, and dudes like BORIS THE BRITVA, who build 100 foundations depleted fast the resources.

9.ALPHA, is very aggresive and insta shoot, armors are pure cosmetic, weapons are for  fun .......

10.Ramshackle sloop is destroyed instant when u enter in other map, sad patch folks !

FIX THE GAME OR QUIT !

1. Not a bug you they reworked tghe XP so that you get more points. so even if you lost a level or 2 you havre more Skillpoints than before

2. my tools work exactly as they did before, Not sure what your doing differently

3.Good. Lawless servers have babied players for too long.. There are plenty of places/ways to get land.  You cant complain you get get a claim when all you do is sit on lawless servers.

4. Good. Lawless servers have babied players to much.. Welcome to weather effects

5. that does suck. but not gamebreaking

6.  This is me continuing

7. Again.. Lawless servers were never ment to be lived in long term.  thats why everythign decays.. that peerson will never be able to keep up the repair on that many foundations.

8. Lawless again babied you.  You have that many peopel there now that the RESOURCES are NOT re-spawning like a freeport server. they now match normal servers. meaning you want more go find somewhere that isnt infested with people. 

9. Same. Alphas should have never been taken off lawless..  Made living on a lawless server a paradise but thats over now. 

10. That has been fixed in the patch now.. no longer a factor.

Simplely put Lawless servers where never meant to be a place to live forever.. was meant to be a place to get a sloop maybe schooner and then get out there and find land... Which the way land claims are now.. VERY easy to get land. Rent it from someone or steal it..  IF your complaining cause you cant find land with in 1 or 2 servers. you need to go further. 

Peopel living on Lawless have been babied way to long.. Free re spawns, faster resource regen, No alphas, No workign about somone stealing your little piece of safe land....Well now its over and time to play the game off easy mode.. Sorry if its gunna be heard for you.. the rest of us have been living in what your just now experiencing since the game started.

• Like 1

Lawless lands were babying us? We were forced to live in the hostile lawless lands since there are no available lands left to claim on any valid islands and since we are new there is no way to contest entrenched and large companies out of a meager piece of an island.

Unfortunately, Grapeshot screwed up and allowed all of you little pieces of poop to make a billion claims effectively claiming whole islands and even entire cluster of islands. It was all claimed up in the first week so us newer players were forced to live in crappy lawless lands where we cannot stake any actual claims and can ONLY respawn from our vulnerable boat beds. You are acting totally cool with this because you already have a claim and merrily enjoy raping all of us newer players others with your %30 taxations from your billions of claims set within the first week.

Screw you, you pompous foul smelling piece of excrement!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Lawless lands were babying us? We were forced to live in the hostile lawless lands since there are no available lands left to claim on any valid islands and since we are new there is no way to contest entrenched and large companies out of a meager piece of an island.

Unfortunately, Grapeshot screwed up and allowed all of you little pieces of poop to make a billion claims effectively claiming whole islands and even entire cluster of islands. It was all claimed up in the first week so us newer players were forced to live in crappy lawless lands where we cannot stake any actual claims and can ONLY respawn from our vulnerable boat beds. You are acting totally cool with this because you already have a claim and merrily enjoy raping all of us newer players others with your %30 taxations from your billions of claims set within the first week.

Screw you, you pompous foul smelling piece of excrement!

hahah you have no idea how funny you sound knowing nothing.. 1 yes we were out here first.. day 1 been on this land.. We have given land to 7 different good so they coudl build on our island.  They have now changed the claims as the more claims someone has the easier it is to steal one..  And our tax has always been 10% lol.

But yes you were babied.  No alphas, Minimal weathers, Never have to worry about protecting land.  just have to repair, had a much faster  respawn on all  RESOURCES .

Its time to get out and work to take land.. 

• Like 1

Combat Equilibrium are really bad, Stuck on wolf body, kill in 2 or 3 shot with the best armor possible, wolf and Lion pushing are really disturbing.. 

42 dmg on a Alpha big sneak on head and befor the patch 62... no the PvE combat need to be reviewed by dev for our fun 

no differeance in alphas from lawless and all the other servers except we had to learn to deal with them since day 1

14 minutes ago, Pax said:

hahah you have no idea how funny you sound knowing nothing.. 1 yes we were out here first.. day 1 been on this land.. We have given land to 7 different good so they coudl build on our island.  They have now changed the claims as the more claims someone has the easier it is to steal one..  And our tax has always been 10% lol.

But yes you were babied.  No alphas, Minimal weathers, Never have to worry about protecting land.  just have to repair, had a much faster  respawn on all  RESOURCES .

You sound like a person who never even landed or stayed on a lawless island for more then a few minutes. The wildlife is unforgiving and will tear you apart in minutes. You are the one who is babied if you are on claimed islands with no resources or spawns.

7 minutes ago, pnfirehawk said:

Pax, where are you located at and can we snag some land if you're still giving it out.

We are on n12. We are dealing with Chinese greifers that have a massive seaclaim overlapping several claims But in 2 days we are going to evaluate the rental system.  If its a secure way to rent and not get griefed in return we will be using it.   We have a protected forest that is only at 10% tax as well.  

5 minutes ago, Khazador said:

You sound like a person who never even landed or stayed on a lawless island for more then a few minutes. The wildlife is unforgiving and will tear you apart in minutes. You are the one who is babied if you are on claimed islands with no resources or spawns.

Your right.. we manned up took a chance and skipped pussyfooting on the lawless servers.. We went straight from freeport on a raft to an island several servers away.. We had bigger risks but also got bigger rewards.. We could NOT spawn back here if we lost a bed or the raft. so we learned to play with out a safety net. 

We got here the day after release and we had to fight Alphas from day 1.  We had to deal with giant snakes tigers and lions from the beginning..  we fought, defended and earned our land.  The only difference between us and a mass majority, we didnt feel the need to hoard all the land.. we kept our base, and the forest to protect it from respawn blocking.  We started divvying up the beaches where we could to let others come in and build here. some people preferred to come in and steal it messing up the spacing but 90% of the server we are on are good peopel that are more interested in fun and trading and playing the game than screwing over new people.  

I am sorry you have had a bad experience but the devs have build and changed systems to help you and hinder large land horders.. Now you have to do your part and get off the server that no longer protects you and hand feeds you.

Just in case you think im talking out my butt about things i dont know...  I learned what i know first hand from playing this game.  2 man tribe and we are a major powerhouse trader on this server cause we learned and earned it.

8f7d6f039de42b99240d4ee5ad746221.png
https://gyazo.com/8f7d6f039de42b99240d4ee5ad746221

Just for the record I live in claimed land but I go to lawless because all the claim territory has no respawns where before v10 the lawless at least did. I am sure the devs will fix this issue soon.

4 minutes ago, Khazador said:

Just for the record I live in claimed land but I go to lawless because all the claim territory has no respawns where before v10 the lawless at least did. I am sure the devs will fix this issue soon.

Whats blockign your spawns?

Weird. they are all over our island too and dont really affect any spawns.

1 hour ago, Pax said:

Simplely put Lawless servers where never meant to be a place to live forever.. was meant to be a place to get a sloop maybe schooner and then get out there and find land... Which the way land claims are now.. VERY easy to get land. Rent it from someone or steal it..  IF your complaining cause you cant find land with in 1 or 2 servers. you need to go further. 

Wrong. This patch made it harder to claim land. Everywhere is already taken and stealing claims takes forever now. They added a "the more claims someone has, the quicker it is to steal them" but it's bugged. Everyone is counted as having 0 claims which means it takes 9 hours to steal.

And if someone steps over it for a minute while you're gone, you lose that progress anyway.

The only places not claimed are the places that are so inhospitable no one can survive long enough to claim the land. When you have 100 fortitude, fur armor and still die to the cold in a minute it's not worth trying to claim that island, especially when it only spawns wolves who can chew through a 10000 hp wall in minutes anyway (even when they only do 2 damage per hit).

• Like 1

Well i have a home in tundra.. its very quiet there. i have 20 fort and common fur and never have a problem with the cold.. Wolves do no damage to our house as its made of stone.  We dropped a claim flag on a friends land to claim it it was not a 9 hour claim his flag only showed a 30 mins claim.  If you leave an area that your trying to steal yes you loose progress on it that has always been there. 

2 hours ago, Pax said:

I have tried to claim lands on multiple islands and each time I was swiftly dispatched and my meager raft sunk and I was rudely told to get lost by the locals. Um, remember I am naked and afraid, living on a raft without many resources. You really think that I can take on well armored, well-entrenched landowners you have got to be kidding me!

Edited by vaylain