Xiko

Patch is a joke?

Hi 

so this Patch is really crazy, 

predators are op in all ways, tamed are underpowered vs wild ones, 

buildings and ships destroyed by animals really? a elephant ok but a seagull or something? 

fireguns! now shit  meele shit  bow with flame  op 

no respec ? why? 

crocodils and other can kill u on ships trough ships and lions and so on in the water, bees kill u easily if u face 3 or 4 at same time 

new sloops are broken if u travel over a Server border,

tamed are now worthless at farming

armors doesnt have a effect against predators why? 

I never seen a patch like this, its like u guys wanna destroy all of ur great work , do smaller Patch fix one thing after that u can do another fix 

Edited by Xiko
  • Like 2

Nah, they are just incompetent.

Edited by Wolcu
  • Like 2

maybe, but i have this feeling they never test one thing, they change only 1 or 2 specs and ready is the patch ! if u read this forum u know what to patch or fix if u are the developer

• Like 1

It's almost as if this game isn't the final version yet but a beta that they keep changing things in. I mean what the hell?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Caldrin said:

This is early access some patches will break things it's just the way it goes..

This one broke more than it fixed. I enjoy a few extra skillpoints but the rest is a ****** disaster. Add completely misleading patchnotes to that.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bimbodoll said:

It's almost as if this game isn't the final version yet but a beta that they keep changing things in. I mean what the hell?

Its not even beta, its early access. Are u trolling or what?

they do great work like fix the respawn fix the vitamins 

but the fc*** predators or whales , one whale eat me on the top of a mountain

in f6 are islands who are full i mean really full of crocos snakes wolfes lions and scorpions and all want to kill u with aggro range of 200 miles and speed level from superman but thats not enough they hit harder then superman , 

swirvel guns and grenades are for what in pve?  armors are only for cold and heat res..?

3 minutes ago, Willard said:

Its not even beta, its early access. Are u trolling or what?

'twas Sarcasm.

We need a negative reputation button in the forum. If you dont like the game, just quit and try it again when it is released. Or stays someone behind you, holds a gun on your head and forces you to play the game?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, StockInsAug said:

We need a negative reputation button in the forum. If you dont like the game, just quit and try it again when it is released. Or stays someone behind you, holds a gun on your head and forces you to play the game?

It's not like someone's forcing you to read every forum post you know. A game in development needs critics more than fanboys and white knights.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

It's not like someone's forcing you to read every forum post you know. A game in development needs critics more than fanboys and white knights.

There's criticism and then there's "Omg you guys are drunken idiots!"

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Yeah, can't leave house untill they fix guns. Wolves overpowered passive creatures and can't kill like 10 with just a bow that takes 3-5 headshots. Also aparently ships explode on borders so exploration is out of question too...

1 minute ago, Bimbodoll said:

There's criticism and then there's "Omg you guys are drunken idiots!"

It just shows the devs that the patch was really that bad.

so i really like comments like , u dont need to play this game,  

yea ur the best, i love u 

so the forum is still here, where u can say what is wrong (in our oppinion)

and changes like weapon dmg are really bad in all ways pvp and pve , sometimes i wonder and ask myself what the hell thinking the devs to do something like this do they play this game? 

Its really a great game with a lot of potencial but some fixes are toxic and we need a lot of rebalance

This update is just fucking terrible in almost every way shape an form i don't care what you say it clear nothing was thought through here and the patch notes were misleading and in some cases just a flat lie like "- Armour effectiveness and some values have been adjusted so that firearms are more useful in PVP"My ass they are firearms still do the same dmg to someone in full plate in version 10.42 than they did in version 9.43 and infact the only actual fucking change is guns now do half their normal dmg to nakes and animals so it takes 2-3 head shots to kill a wolf, and if a player even has 10 points into hp it will take 2 head shots to kill a fucking naked person. Than there the zero mention about stone walls having their cost tripled with now requiring 200+ alloys to make them or the vague "- Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%" Cause ya that clear which parts were reduced and by how much. Plus me and my company have found multiple changes in the game from this patch that weren't even listed in the patch notes like how cotten comes from yellow plants now on tundra island instead of dead branches which is actual a good change but were the fuck is the patch notes about this what else was changed without telling us.

Edited by Aquila Ibis
  • Like 2

I like the patch, can kill all these pistol knights naked with fire arrows, this is great😀😊

3 minutes ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%

Maybe the raft is supercheap now? 😛 The changes for the Schooner/Brigg sure were a joke...

1 minute ago, Talono said:

I like the patch, can kill all these pistol knights naked with fire arrows, this is great😀😊

I know it fucking retarded this is one of my comments about Fire arrows being OP in another thread.

"Let the full naked Fire arrows spam tactic rain supreme hahahahahaahhahahah!"

Just now, Grongash said:

Maybe the raft is supercheap now? 😛 The changes for the Schooner/Brigg sure were a joke...

Think they changed for the medium planks?... think they were 480 fiber... now 408 we think. B ut didn't check that price for days so might be wrong. Also why that 8 at the end?, can't just put 400 or 410.

3 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Think they changed for the medium planks?... think they were 480 fiber... now 408 we think. B ut didn't check that price for days so might be wrong. Also why that 8 at the end?, can't just put 400 or 410.

Because it easier for lazy fucking deves to go into an items file and change the % multiplier and not each individual materials cost which just shows us how fucking lazy and half ass this patch was and it was fucking delayed 3 days in a row lol fucking joke.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

biggest issue is always the zero statement politic from the devs, they say nothing about the mistakes in balancing which come from this patch ! do they work for rebalance? will they change something what they broken ? will they change the new nightmare mantas? 

but i have a better idea all animals should be aggro an all should be alphas and the players have 1 hp full life 

• Haha 2