Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

What will happen when my character hits 100 years old?

What will happen when my character hits 100 years old? Will he die and start playing again? Or do I need to find a woman and continue the race? What happens, tell us what to prepare for?

Or they could fix the ridiculous aging. The game has a day counter, and an in game day/night cycle that is in character accurate. But somehow in less than 365 days of in character game time, we've aged dozens of years.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Kaeros said:

Or they could fix the ridiculous aging. The game has a day counter, and an in game day/night cycle that is in character accurate. But somehow in less than 365 days of in character game time, we've aged dozens of years.

You know that a year can also be a full rotation around a planets sun. Apparently ATLAS rotates fast around its star and the human beings on atlas dont live as many days as we do. Now it can be a choice to have it this fast or it may need further fine tuning but claiming that this needs to be fixed because we age several years in a matter of days is nonsense as we have little knowledge of the solar system in ATLAS.