Sign in to follow this  
Mrskinny

Gun's Nerfed in PvE?

17 hours ago, James_32 said:

That is the truth! Me and my company clear an entire area to farm for 3mins then another 30 wolfs/lions/snakes respawn.

Right!? They breed like rabbits! It should be more realistic to have them respawn 30 in 3 hours. Not 3 minutes.

I'm also pretty blown away by this change. I'd say the only thing overpowered about guns in the previous version was that the pistol was weirdly accurate. Keep the rifles accuracy and make the pistol only work at close range. To me, that would put guns in a decent place. Bows not only out DPS a pistol right now, but allow you to sprint at a full draw. 

The "nerf" was a side effect of a PvP change to make them better against armored targets, they reduced the base damage and added multipliers for armor.  Jat acknowledged the issue, but hasn't given much of a response beyond we'll think about it. 

Guns are a joke takes four shots to kill any animal. Don't even wanna bother with a shotgun the pellets end up missing most of the time anyways. The carbine used to hit for 193 a shot now its 123. Pistol damage not sure on the numbers but they've also been cut by a third. We have to bring a tiger to kill any animals because guns are so bad. 

I think the vitamin buff boosts the damage. I seem to do 400 headshot with rifle when I have the buff on.