Sign in to follow this  
Aquila Ibis

Guns Nerfed why?

So despite them stating that guns were buffed against people in armor guns still do the same dmg to people in full armor. Literal they decreased the dmg but increased the pen power the end result guns still do around 25-30 dmg per shot to someone in full plate and in the end guns now just do half the dmg to naked people and animals so in the end this so called buff to guns is really just a nerf for no reason. I really wouldn't mind the dmg nerf to naked people and animals it just the fact that there still completely useless in killing anyone wearing armor and sadly fire arrows can still effectively kill anyone in 3 shots (naked, armored player, alpha etc). Sure the range on them was nerfed but honestly when people were just fire arrowing people from point blank anyway does nerfing bow range really affect this tactic? 

Edited by Aquila Ibis

they got that wrong then , should be doing a lot  more to naked players , the point of armour is too reduce damage , this would stop the naked bum rushing in pvp 

Edited by UDO

They're doing way less damage to creatures as well, which is insanely bad for anyone. Guns used to do around 300 on a head shot. Now they do 150ish. That's terrible. Creatures can attack us so rapidly and for so much damage that we can barely fire a shot off before we get mauled. It used to be that if you luckily got a headshot, you could survive an encounter. Now you can't. 

Please reverse that change. Guns are worthless, melee is too hard and fire arrows are just godly overpowered, even on PvE, where I play. There's no reason to use anything else, really.

• Like 2

Ok, just checked... (stupidly put already reload speed perks in before checking their damage), 189 on low lvl wolf head, that's not even enough to kill with 1 headshot, can kill with 2 headshots 1 wolf..., what about 2 wolves, are we just supposed to accept death even from lvl 1 wolf just bcs there were more than 1? Also sword deals 12 insteed of 15 dmg underwater, they nerfed everything, not only guns. Guess can't play on land lol, everything does baby damage now.

• Sad 1

Ya this so called buff to dmg for end game weapons is complete BS they absolutely broke weapons. Welcome to the age of fire arrows and bow spam plus full bare fist spec builds and good bye to actual end game weapons because logic.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

Further playing is futile lol. Sure, the armor now does something... a lvl 16 wolf does only 8 dmg per bite in fur armor, naked 25 or 26. But considering it takes 2 headshots with pistol, that armor won't stay up for long with being bit multiple times per wolf. Living in tundra, not going to transport thousands of sap everyday to fix 1 set of fur armor bcs that's how bad killing predators is now, the only way is bow and bow takes 3-5 headshots to kill stuff. There's not even a passive animal outside our house, all are wolves that sometimes chase an unfortunate horse and can't clear them without wasting tons of reosurces... just for them to respawn right away. Wanted to finish schooner... but then some ppl say their ships explode on borders. Can't do treasure... bcs guns suck, can't gather resources bcs guns suck, all that can o is sit in house and shoot wolves thro wall, cool. There is only 1 thing that like about this update, machines can be locked, rest is garbage.

EDIT: Also what noticed, manta rays no longer are mostly passive and attack only when getting too close to them, they literaly all agro all arround like wolf range whenever touching water, can't even hop in to catch a fish without having 2-3 manta rays chasing and as we know, underwater, guns don't shoot and meele weapons/bow does like 3x less dmg than on land.

Edited by Nightstrasza

10 hours ago, Nightstrasza said:

Further playing is futile lol. Sure, the armor now does something... a lvl 16 wolf does only 8 dmg per bite in fur armor, naked 25 or 26. But considering it takes 2 headshots with pistol, that armor won't stay up for long with being bit multiple times per wolf. Living in tundra, not going to transport thousands of sap everyday to fix 1 set of fur armor bcs that's how bad killing predators is now, the only way is bow and bow takes 3-5 headshots to kill stuff. There's not even a passive animal outside our house, all are wolves that sometimes chase an unfortunate horse and can't clear them without wasting tons of reosurces... just for them to respawn right away. Wanted to finish schooner... but then some ppl say their ships explode on borders. Can't do treasure... bcs guns suck, can't gather resources bcs guns suck, all that can o is sit in house and shoot wolves thro wall, cool. There is only 1 thing that like about this update, machines can be locked, rest is garbage.

EDIT: Also what noticed, manta rays no longer are mostly passive and attack only when getting too close to them, they literaly all agro all arround like wolf range whenever touching water, can't even hop in to catch a fish without having 2-3 manta rays chasing and as we know, underwater, guns don't shoot and meele weapons/bow does like 3x less dmg than on land.

They also nerfed melee weapons too so RIP any form of combat that isn't exploiting the AI's ability to hit you than pumping it full of bullets because everything is just a bullet sponge now literal took me 10 bullets to kill 2 wolves trying to attack me while i was on a rock above them literal that 2 full mins of shoot reload shoot reload shoot reload fucking retarded. An oh ya PVP is now fucking retarded literal a small fight of 3v3 without fire arrows is a 5-10 min slug feast of complete stupidity i literal don't even try kill people anymore without fire arrows it just that retarded right now. So if it starts rain i literal just run around for 20 mins waiting for it to stop raining now when it comes to PVP because I'm not killing them with how garbage guns and melee are and there not killing me either.

Edited by Aquila Ibis