Grongash

Mantas feed on Zooplankton...

Apart from the ridiculous aggro range now (and that they seem to come from all over the map once you dip a toe into the water), WHY the hell did you make them aggressive like that? They are peaceful creatures... Whats next? Carnivorous cows? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Manta are absurdly aggressive. Sharks arepeaceful animals compared to them in this game

Before this patch i got all my fish oil from mantas suicide running into my boat dock. Not seen one do it yet since patch. Did see an alpha by my brig - was worried it would chew on it but doesn't seem to atm. 

1 hour ago, vasuba said:

Manta are absurdly aggressive. Sharks arepeaceful animals compared to them in this game

Yeah if you swim and suddenly stuff approaches and you think "pew, just sharks".. something went wrong 😉

Yeah, can't even go meele fishing, all the mantas agro and there's no weapon that is not useless underwater (sword deals 12 dmg only... before patch it did 15 "wow"), bow also low, guns don't work. Got some fish tbh, after being bit like 3-4 times and luring 1 of mantas onto the shore so it suicided.

1 minute ago, Nightstrasza said:

Yeah, can't even go meele fishing, all the mantas agro and there's no weapon that is not useless underwater (sword deals 12 dmg only... before patch it did 15 "wow"), bow also low, guns don't work. Got some fish tbh, after being bit like 3-4 times and luring 1 of mantas onto the shore so it suicided.

Its all part of their big plan to get cows because you cant get your blue vitamins from fish anymore 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

Its all part of their big plan to get cows because you cant get your blue vitamins from fish anymore 😉

Yeah..., just left the game. The food is not the problem (the mantas are radiculous tho), the problem that have is 10+ wolves that overpowered the rest of animals outside and guns suck now. Can't explore, go treasure, gather resources, finish schooner, just nope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Yeah..., just left the game. The food is not the problem (the mantas are radiculous tho), the problem that have is 10+ wolves that overpowered the rest of animals outside and guns suck now. Can't explore, go treasure, gather resources, finish schooner, just nope.

They really need to tone down the wolves. especially with the knockback.. if the bite doesnt oneshot you you will die just from falldamage 😛