Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Buffs,Skills,Feats! Icon Pack

I just extracted all the icons for buffs, skills, and feats. Figured someone might use them to compile some information or make a Skill planner, i just don't have the time anymore :skull:

Skill_AbleNavigator_Icon.jpg.d9bbcb4a759acb500d01fda3f69a04d2.jpgSkill_TheBasics_Icon.jpg.e2de0782e56ca5bb9d241e67bc4250dd.jpgSkill_ConstructionUnlock_Icon.jpg.1212e9352daeaca47dbecfcc654add2a.jpg

Download

• Like 5

How did you extracted these? Do we have already an Unreal Engine Modding Dev kit or something? I'm looking for info about modding and how to host private servers, please let me know if you know about anything!

On 12/24/2018 at 12:49 PM, sanorj said:

How did you extracted these? Do we have already an Unreal Engine Modding Dev kit or something? I'm looking for info about modding and how to host private servers, please let me know if you know about anything!

They used umodel with Ark selected under "game override"

On 12/24/2018 at 12:49 PM, sanorj said:

I just extracted the texture uassets.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:31 PM, Substitute said:

They used umodel with Ark selected under "game override"

Ive never used this before but im about to lol, seems really useful.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:35 PM, Sensei said:

I just extracted the texture uassets.

Ive never used this before but im about to lol, seems really useful.

Do you mean that you took a screenshot or something?

I know there's tools to inject into the DX11 stack and rip streamed textures, but those generally give questionable results.

39 minutes ago, Substitute said:

Do you mean that you took a screenshot or something?

I know there's tools to inject into the DX11 stack and rip streamed textures, but those generally give questionable results.

Nah i found a tool a while back (idr where) that converts / extracts uasset textures into .dds files

awesome, thanks! just what i was looking for... UE4 was crashing when i was trying to import the uassets in an attempt to export them to jpg

On 1/1/2019 at 12:15 AM, Dyna said:

awesome, thanks! just what i was looking for... UE4 was crashing when i was trying to import the uassets in an attempt to export them to jpg

Glad i could help!