Sign in to follow this  
Maxi

"increased base level to 100" btw

oh, you thought it was that easy? nah just kidding you have to get all the power stones by running to the caves naked and hope nothing attacks you.  Then you gotta find most of the discoveries for other stuff...

THEN you can have "base level" 100 btw OMEGALUL

5 minutes ago, Maxi said:

oh, you thought it was that easy? nah just kidding you have to get all the power stones by running to the caves naked and hope nothing attacks you.  Then you gotta find most of the discoveries for other stuff...

oh, you mean you have to actually play the game and do stuff they put in it? Well that's disappointing. I thought I got levels for being logged on.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

oh, you mean you have to actually play the game and do stuff they put in it? Well that's disappointing. I thought I got levels for being logged on.

the sarcasm is strong with this one  🙂 

• Like 1

There was a miss print when they say 2 yrs development, should have been to lvl to 100 😛 

56 minutes ago, Maxi said:

They will buff the tames again. Then you can just run around killing alphas and not have to worry about anything. Just wait. It will happen soon

1 hour ago, Realist said:

They will buff the tames again. Then you can just run around killing alphas and not have to worry about anything. Just wait. It will happen soon

They already did, considering the pistols do 189 dmg per headshot insteed of 315, considering now getting tames insteed of fighting, bcs there is no way to fight more than 2 wolves anymore.