Sign in to follow this  
Evir

Firearms nerfed across the board.

Basically this patch "we are buffing firearms damage against armor, but we didn't tell you we are massively nerfing firearms base damage, again."

Lol these guys are trying to make fire arrows shooting the ground the only way to kill animals in this game.... Melee weapons are still complete trash, so GG on alpha heavy islands.

19 minutes ago, Evir said:

Basically this patch "we are buffing firearms damage against armor, but we didn't tell you we are massively nerfing firearms base damage, again."

Lol these guys are trying to make fire arrows shooting the ground the only way to kill animals in this game.... Melee weapons are still complete trash, so GG on alpha heavy islands.

Don’t worry they also messed up the servers as well as people’s levels so yeah, par for the course as far as wildcard goes.

and to think people actually tell them they are doing a good job 😂

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

Don’t worry they also messed up the servers as well as people’s levels so yeah, par for the course as far as wildcard goes.

and to think people actually tell them they are doing a good job 😂

Nothing really that wrong with the levels, who cares if you went down a couple of levels, you have more talent points and it doesnt take that long to level.

3 minutes ago, Evir said:

Nothing really that wrong with the levels, who cares if you went down a couple of levels, you have more talent points and it doesnt take that long to level.

Nah man, one dude said he went down 26 levels, another guy lost 12. It’s a bug not the new level system 

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nah man, one dude said he went down 26 levels, another guy lost 12. It’s a bug not the new level system 

Well I dont know anyone lower than level 45 before the patch, because it was so easy to level, I call BS on the 26 level though. The guy is probably new and doesnt realize he has to put his points into his attributes to level.

Edited by Evir

Crocs are no longer one shot with the blunderbuss, and snakes are no longer one shot with pistols. This blows, honestly. I'm not the type to be inflamitory, but animals were already too much of a pain in the neck. This makes it worse. Not happy about this.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Evir said:

Well I dont know anyone lower than level 45 before the patch, because it was so easy to level, I call BS on the 26 level though. The guy is probably new and doesnt realize he has to put his points into his attributes to level.

Well both on here and twitter multiple people have said they have lost more than just two levels. Guess they are all liars that came up with the same lie 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Well both on here and twitter multiple people have said they have lost more than just two levels. Guess they are all liars that came up with the same lie 

No one in my Company lost that many, most went down a couple of levels, I went from 52 to 50.

Just now, Evir said:

No one in my Company lost that many, most went down a couple of levels, I went from 52 to 50.

I just tagged you to the guys post that you called bs on. He had a screenshot as proof

Just now, Realist said:

I just tagged you to the guys post that you called bs on. He had a screenshot as proof

What proof? he is 51 in that screen shot with no supporting evidence on anything to show he is actually lower level. 

Where is the character screen, screenshot showing how much XP he has?

Opened gates and right off the bat in a 10m range 5 wolfs and 3 lions with some snakes just to piss you off more lol

lvl 50 full spec in HP and stam with plate and pistals, died 10 times trying to kill them hehe.

Take it the rule for making this game was to not let the devs see the data in ark 😄