Sign in to follow this  
Dojii

Anyone lose levels after Patch [10.42] ?

Was level 47, now i'm 45.  Think they spaced out XP or something and added skill points.  Anyone know?

Yeah I seem to have lost a couple levels as well but have more skill points. As you say I think its just some XP balancing. 

I was level 48 now i am level 37 wtf... All other crew members are fine. And my xp was broken for a week where i could not level up.

Just now, zarnott said:

I was level 48 now i am level 37 wtf... All other crew members are fine. And my xp was broken for a week where i could not level up.

From 52 to 26 here. WTF guys fix this shit really?

My xp bar and the system has been broken for a week now were I was almost level 49 but my xp bar suddenly disappeared and xp system wasn't working overnight. I was hoping this patch V10 would fix it kinda did where my xp bar is back but I am only level 37 Now.. 11 LEVELS

7 minutes ago, Dojii said:

Was level 47, now i'm 45.  Think they spaced out XP or something and added skill points.  Anyone know?

Yeah stuff this this is going to happen every time an update hits. Wildcard can’t get a patch out without bringing a new bug. It is what it is. Time to start grinding again.

wait till they make a latch and it comes with a total “whoops” wipe. Don’t worry though, that won’t happen till you have already been grinding for two months or more

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah stuff this this is going to happen every time an update hits. Wildcard can’t get a patch out without bringing a new bug. It is what it is. Time to start grinding again.

wait till they make a latch and it comes with a total “whoops” wipe. Don’t worry though, that won’t happen till you have already been grinding for two months or more

Captain fucking obvious over here. Easy to say when you didn't lose 26 levels jerkoff. 

16 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

Captain fucking obvious over here. Easy to say when you didn't lose 26 levels jerkoff. 

Just giving a reality check dude. This might be the first time it happened to you but it will definitely not be the last. Like I said time to get used to it because it IS happening again

You lost "levels", technically didn't lose experience- the amount of experience you gained is unchanged, just the scaling of levels has changed.

In return, you got more skill points. It's a good day.

Edited by Teach

Just now, Teach said:

You technically didn't lose levels- the amount of experience you gained is unchanged, just the scaling of levels has changed.

In return, you got more skill points. It's a good day.

Nah it’s a bug. Some were at 49 and went to 47. Other were also at 49 and went to 37. Yeah that is a bug. Well that or preferential treatment. Either way wildcard is capable of both

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nah it’s a bug. Some were at 49 and went to 47. Other were also at 49 and went to 37. Yeah that is a bug. Well that or preferential treatment. Either way wildcard is capable of both

49 to 37 sounds extreme, and I agree those cases are more bug-related. Not everyone has lost 12 levels. 49 to 47 sounds right. I lost a level myself but gained skill points in the re-scaling of the level system.

Edited by Teach

1 minute ago, Teach said:

49 to 37 sounds extreme, and I agree those cases are more bug-related. Not everyone has lost 12 levels. 49 to 47 sounds right. I lost a level myself but gained skill points in the re-scaling of the level system.

Dude go look at the guy that just raged on me 😂 he said he lost 26 levels 

Just now, Realist said:

I'm actually agreeing with you. I think you're too used to being my counter-poster 😛

1 minute ago, Teach said:

I'm actually agreeing with you. I think you're too used to being my counter-poster 😛

Yeah I have a lot of people I argue with on here. A few I agree with but catch myself arguing with them sometimes too. Some of these people are just crazy. 

Funny thing was right before the update I was telling them that every update came with a new bug 😂

• Haha 1

I went from 46 to 41, and another guy I know went from 46 to 43.... makes no sense.....

23 minutes ago, Realist said:

and to confirm, the most current screenshot I could find with my current level. I was in fact, 52 though and now 26.

level_51.jpg

Edited by Bonedancer

Was lvl 52 now lvl 50 and just been out killing stuff and not getting any XP and its saying my max lvl can be only 52 ???

20 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

and to confirm, the most current screenshot I could find with my current level. I was in fact, 52 though and now 26.

level_51.jpg

Well @Evir just said he was calling BS on you so take it up with him.

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well @Evir just said he was calling BS on you so take it up with him.

This shows nothing, other than him being level 51.

26 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

level_51.jpg

The guy said you can’t prove it evidently