2 hours ago, Dayum said:

trading = traveling hours from A to B .... sounds fun ... oh wait ...

I've had some of my best adventures so far sailing 8 zones away to find salt and sap, including a surprise mid-air raft switch during a cyclone.  Good times 🙂

If you don't like to do that, you could try living nearby to a good shop and just buy your stuff.

Sailing is fun, but could increase the speed a little.  It does take a lot of time to go from place to place.   

OP has great ideas.  I'm a big fan of upkeep.  The upkeep itself should be auto though.  Some type of storage that the upkeep will auto-draw out of.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Aztek said:

Sailing is fun, but could increase the speed a little.  It does take a lot of time to go from place to place.   

OP has great ideas.  I'm a big fan of upkeep.  The upkeep itself should be auto though.  Some type of storage that the upkeep will auto-draw out of.  

Yes, absolutely, upkeep should automatic, I'm sure it could made so it deducts it from either a specified container or the bank, which ever would be present and preferable, it might even be made so you can pay for upkeep in advance for the current land claims, where if one were to add claims, then it would deduct what is due when its time for the upkeep.

Yes, I have great ideas, so vote for dev president Incarnate 😋:skull:😄

1 hour ago, DOA said:

Why trade? We are pirates. Just steal/pirate it. 😉

Pirates have a 'friendly' trading post? That would be odd.

Try having a game full of pirates with nothing to plunder and tell me how that works out for ya. 😉  You need trade to plunder my larcenous friend.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Try having a game full of pirates with nothing to plunder and tell me how that works out for ya. 😉  You need trade to plunder my larcenous friend.

Yes, that would be correct, because that is what Pirates usually plunder - Trade ships and Trade caravans (if on land)
To add on top of that, I think Pirates would trade whatever they don't need for more supplies like ammunition and cannonballs, but if they need nothing else then more gold, Rum or Grog will do just fine - whichever suits your taste more :skull:

Edited by Incarnate