Sign in to follow this  
Kediven

tame Permanent Passive

Yesterday all my tamed animals would switch to passive from other stances, even after switching them back. Today they refuse to change to anything other then passive, I've whistled and manually tried to put them on neutral and attack my target but nothing.

8 minutes ago, Kediven said:

Yesterday all my tamed animals would switch to passive from other stances, even after switching them back. Today they refuse to change to anything other then passive, I've whistled and manually tried to put them on neutral and attack my target but nothing.

Check your taming groups, you might be whistling on a non existing taming group and your animals are on another one. This stops ALL your whistles having any affect. My friend had this problem on ark

I've seen something similar, where I manually set tames to neutral, and then they don't defend themselves when attacked. They will sit there and die doing nothing. (By manual I mean going up to the tame, holding action, then selecting behavior and setting to neutral).

I also had a bear just disappear so... Idk

When I manually set them to neutral their tag still says passive so it doesn't matter if I whistle or not, they're stuck on passive. Thankfully haven't had a disappeared animals yet...touch wood.