Sign in to follow this  
StrykerDK

Toxic playes on PVE server needs to get ban ! Trying to sink raft.

You need to ban the toxic players on EU PVE server. this is getting out of hand ! . This company "Memento Mori" was overloading the raft but I caught them doing so. Just because we are trying to get the same flag. So you guys made a PVE server into a PVP server just with sinking ships. This was the hole company !. 

Overloading.thumb.jpg.936e1e45480b5c1895cad69ce8e8679f.jpg

Edited by StrykerDK
  • Haha 1

They actualy went back and tried again, but we cougth them again, no proff this time 😞
One from the clam tried to move that guy on the picture while he was sleeping and getting him on our raft again and overload it that way, so he could keep sleeping on it, and we wouldnt be able to move him. he carried him away from the raft then I told them we would make this post.
As soon as he droped him, he woke up (got offline) because it didnt work.....

our raft went down to 1000 life, and the guy on the picture actualy said "did you see me sink it, was it red?" We told him it was, but he denied it.
After he actualy said he jumped of to save it 😂 Then why try to sink it in the first place.
Now they try to take over a spot, and we are trying to stop them, so now they are kiting animals to our sleeping clan members to kill them that way...
They actualy told us the fucked with them, so now they fuck with us... How, they tried an exploit, didnt work, and now they are mad.

This clan is using ever means and exploit and think its okay, because its not fixed yet, so its a "intented game mechanic".
Hope the devs. will ban people for using this exploit, that is clearly not inteded!

We try to take over places fair, but its hard with people doing stuff like this (exploit/Cheating).

• Haha 1

This is blatant exploiting of a game mechanic that is not working as it should. I lost already two Sloops and two rafts while I was offline. 

• Haha 1

We Are just contesting a flag, and somehow strykerdk, was killed by a parrot. It's A Passiv animal 😂

They Are kiting Animals in to kill us so they can get it, as soon we go offline. 

I Even got him om video tellibg me they will sink our ships.

They should be banned for this kind of gameplay, it doesnt belong to a pve server. 

Unfortutley I only got the 1 threaten to sink our ships, but it is the whole clan. 

Video will Come soon! 

Edited by DKSerious
  • Haha 1

only solution is to have ships not be affected by weight while anchored 

only issue with this would be layers logging out asleep on your boat while overweight so as soon as u raise anchor it sinks

This is not not something to ban someone over lol. It needs to be fixed but it's not something to ban over. Bans should be reserved for cheating, not being a dick.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dayum said:

Protip: Dont play PVE in a PVP Sandbox.

That's your protip? lol

• Haha 1

lets be honest, this game will always be a circlejerk on pve servers. Entire game is about claming land and seafights.