Sign in to follow this  
Eragnor

FIX people being able to sink a Galleon in 5 minutes with just fire arrows

Storing ships in freeports needs to be implemented ASAP. One free per company and exponential gold cost for each additional ship. Ideally I'd like to see freeports become lively npc cities full of quests and shops and whatnot, but that can wait. The little guys need some safety or they won't stick around to be our prey. 

6 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

Kind of wish NPCs could use carbines, could put a perch overlooking ports for ship defence

We have exactly this... not with carbines, but cannons, pukle guns and more.  We've thwarted every attack on our base with them.

Z

11 hours ago, TheSzerdi said:

Storing ships in freeports needs to be implemented ASAP. One free per company and exponential gold cost for each additional ship. Ideally I'd like to see freeports become lively npc cities full of quests and shops and whatnot, but that can wait. The little guys need some safety or they won't stick around to be our prey. 

You are one of the only posters I see that understands this.  Most people reply with get gud or join a large company to players that don't want to play that way.  We bought a game to play with friends and most dont want to join large company's to play the game.  We were sold on a pirate game where we can sail around, not sit on our ark island scared to death of what night we will get offlined and it all ends.  If they don't make it so smaller company's can participate in the game, then soon the large ones will have no more easy targets and the fun will be gone for everyone.  Anyways thanks for understanding.

• Like 2

had a guy in glider fly onto my schooner out in the ocean and repeatedly set everything on fire

killed him several times but he just kept flying back with no gear and fire arrows which we just couldn't counter as you cannot see a thing when someone is shooting fire at your face

Edited by Blackadder

1 hour ago, Blackadder said:

had a guy in glider fly onto my schooner out in the ocean and repeatedly set everything on fire

killed him several times but he just kept flying back with no gear and fire arrows which we just couldn't counter as you cannot see a thing when someone is shooting fire at your face

Unfortunately they nerfed the damage taken by nakeds from firearms in yesterdays patch so no armor is more viable.