Sign in to follow this  
pvg103breda

we need a place to build.

hi, 

we got offline raided by company chem B at grid f1. now we are looking for a new place to build. has someone, some spare room on an Island to build?

thx 4 ur response, however, the map is not up to date

im sailing on a raft for a while now. cant find any free spots. thats why i opened this topic

It's pretty hard to find a place to build especially solo, I'm in a medium size company 100+ NA PvP and have plenty of land for people to build on to spread out defenses on several islands, with minimal hassle....  discord AreYouReady2Die#0086 if interested (It's case sensitive) 

we are with 6 people. we play on EU server. we can switch to NA. is it possible to play as a stand alone tribe on a piece of land u own, and make an ally?

15 minutes ago, pvg103breda said:

we are with 6 people. we play on EU server. we can switch to NA. is it possible to play as a stand alone tribe on a piece of land u own, and make an ally?

You understand the concept behind Atlas, correct? It seems you don't.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

You understand the concept behind Atlas, correct? It seems you don't.

what do u mean? that only 100+ tribes are needed to play?

Edited by pvg103breda

3 hours ago, pvg103breda said:

what do u mean? that only 100+ tribes are needed to play?

It's called a Sandbox PVP MMO. Either make friends or perish and quit like the rest of the whiny scrubs.

• Sad 1

How many people u are ,maybe i can talk to my Leadership so u can colonize a quite corner on our island and pay taxations.

Edited by Astellios

19 hours ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

It's called a Sandbox PVP MMO. Either make friends or perish and quit like the rest of the whiny scrubs.

Someone didnt get enough attention when growing up...

• Like 3

Dag PVG103BREDA,

Wij zijn een redelijk grote groep Nederlanders met territorium verspreid over 4 aangesloten zones.
Het liefst zijn we zelf op zoek naar meer leden maar we staan ervoor open om kleinere groepjes op ons land te laten bouwen om alsnog onze positie te versterken.

In het geval dat jullie wel apart willen blijven spelen, zullen jullie wel onderhevig zijn aan het betalen van belasting.
Mocht je hier geen problemen mee hebben zoek dan even contact met me op Discord (Arrpie#4573) zodat we het wat verder kunnen bespreken.

18 hours ago, Arrpie said:

Dag PVG103BREDA,

Wij zijn een redelijk grote groep Nederlanders met territorium verspreid over 4 aangesloten zones.
Het liefst zijn we zelf op zoek naar meer leden maar we staan ervoor open om kleinere groepjes op ons land te laten bouwen om alsnog onze positie te versterken.

In het geval dat jullie wel apart willen blijven spelen, zullen jullie wel onderhevig zijn aan het betalen van belasting.
Mocht je hier geen problemen mee hebben zoek dan even contact met me op Discord (Arrpie#4573) zodat we het wat verder kunnen bespreken.

wat houd de belasting dan in? we zijn friendly en we helpen mee defenden, als we weer gebouwd hebben 🙂

On 1/8/2019 at 7:30 PM, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Then you wont have anymore EZ LUL scrubs to offline wipe broski

• Like 1

Looking for NA PVP small groups to join my sector. We are setting up a neutral trade zone. Happy to take anyone. Currently allied with all surrounding sectors including a mega company (500 members and their allies totalling over 2000 members) DM me for details.

Regards,

TRADER MAN CO.

12 hours ago, Polar Express said:

Looking for NA PVP small groups to join my sector. We are setting up a neutral trade zone. Happy to take anyone. Currently allied with all surrounding sectors including a mega company (500 members and their allies totalling over 2000 members) DM me for details.

Regards,

TRADER MAN CO.

My group of 5 may be interested. Pmed you.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Chill man. It’s a game. I’ve seen you post this kind of thing on a lot of threads. People are just trying to figure this game out. You don’t need to be so aggressive. You might be better off on reddit or something bro. I’m not attacking you. I’m just concerned you may be taking any one else’s posts as a personal attack on the game you clearly love so much. I say this objectively mate. 

Kind regards

poral express

Sandbox PVP MMO? Odd because it has a PVE server, or is it just because you like to PVP you have blinders and don't see the part where it's advertised as Co Op PVE as well

Did u try to communicate with us? We are generally friendly to strangers till they claim our land or act agressive.

Or mb u messed with some allies? Idk what was the reason u got wiped...

Good advice next time try to talk with peepz before u built on a new island, we let small tribes built on our grid if asked pollite. Its a win-win situation for both if we can tax the land.

So why should we wipe without reason?

On 1/10/2019 at 9:31 PM, Big Bojangles said:

Then you wont have anymore EZ LUL scrubs to offline wipe broski

Well that is what's going to happen. It's inevitable in a sandbox PvP game.

Just like in EvE, people don't like to lose their shit, so every big alliances are either blue'd (allied) with each other or defuse any situation that could lead to a full on war between powerblocks, it's just small skirmish or complete annihilation of way smaller communities if they show any sign of weaknesses and they are close by.

It's called the Big Blue Donut on EvE because of the shape of the map and the color of your allies icon in chat, so it will be called the Big Cyan Square on this one.

Edited by James Sulivan

If you want you can merge with our company (we are about 30). On NA PvP we have an entire island and a lawless shipbuilding base

The Shaft #3412 on discord

Edited by Bad News Bear

On 1/8/2019 at 7:30 PM, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Is he not trying to make friends by posting g this post?

Honestly with the flag changes I'd expect a lot of the bigger tribes to claim land on islands near their base, but then turn around and say "Ok, you can settle here as long as you don't do claim flags.    We'll benefit from the taxation and having you there to shout out early alarms, and in return we'll help protect you."     Far easier to do that then try to grow the tribe (more risk of insidering) or claim land not on their main island and hold it/keep reclaiming it against the bobs of the world.