AtlasServerList

ATLAS Server Manager - Get Ready!

ATLAS SERVER MANAGER

As many of you might know we're creating an ATLAS server manager for the community. ATLAS has been a challenge but we're motivated and ready to start the New Year off with something epic, and we hope you guys are too!

We will have a fully operational Atlas Server Manager ready for you guys to download really soon. Hopefully in a few weeks. With that being said, we will need beta testers to help us polish it before release. These will be the first ones to test it out and help us resolve any bugs and provide feedback. 

Q: How do you sign up?
A: You must be a registered member on our site: AtlasServerList and you must have at least 1 claimed server on your account. We will select 200 - 250 claimed server owners to beta test for us. ( Sorry but you must have a claimed server there are no exceptions )

Q: Will it be free?
A: Yes the Manager will be free for everyone, forever. 

Q: How can I help develop it? 
A: Once a stable version is released we will invite a group of users who have proven development record to help maintain the manager. 

Happy Gaming! 

WARNING:

Many tickets have come in regarding a website that is copying ours. The website Atlasserverslist.com , they added an "s" to server is not owned by us and we do not have any ties to that site.

USER BEWARE that is not the correct site to register or claim a server on for the beta invite. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Can't wait to see it. Just registered and claimed my server. Thanks for doing this. 

• Like 1

Registered and claimed also. Hopefully make the cut. As asked previously, do you have to claim all cells or just the first?

Legends!

Shame i couldn't help beta test as i have a 16 tile server that's all owned by myself so should easily qualify for testing. Unfortunately i'm way too busy with work and game managing to help bug test and report problems with this.

I will however be keeping a close eye on progress as this is direly needed especially when managing multiple servers and games.

Thanks for your effort.

• Haha 1

Very interested.  I am upgrading my 1x1 server this weekend to a 5x5 and would be happy to provide constructive feedback.

I personally love the game but there are reasons i can see why many don't.

One area is this very thread,WHY is the game developer not doing more like giving us a detailed outline of server structures,what do the numbers mean etc etc.What has happened is a lot of potential has been lost because people simply can't deal with the complexity of setting up a server the way they want it to run.Heck i had an easier time of figuring out the entire Unreal Engine 20 years ago then i do now with the Atlas game structure.

So here is what has happened the past 8 weeks.Play on official=horrible settings.Play on private,they close down a couple weeks after playing so all your game is gone.Make your own server=too complicated,sure anyone can make a bare bones server but that would be like playing on official servers=no good.

Anyhow,honorable idea here this thread and game server idea but the developer should be doing a lot more for THEIR game.Running a gaming business is long term,you lose faith in customers and you may not have a long term.Really too bad,the game idea is great on paper as was Dark N light as was Ark.Is Smedley part owner or something ..lol..j/k.

It is just frustrating for me to watch all this unfold,a great game will get swept under the rug.I hope this server idea can maybe save the population and bring back some players.