Sign in to follow this  
Pretty EASY

nerf flamearrows

9 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

so your company mates are shooting each other Naked in other words!!!

Try putting on some armor and see what happens...

They were.  Some kind of weird fetish they have, I dont judge. 

I plan on testing when I have time to actually play the patch.  But the patch came out so late for me yesterday I only had time to finish up my sailing trip for supplies and go to bed.

4 hours ago, Nightstrasza said:

Watching streamer sporadicaly for past few hours since can't play the game with all the bad things. Aparently carabine deals 39 dmg body shoot to a plate armored person (where's that armor penetration?) or a pistol deals 60+ to a naked body (and they did not complain!). But us PvE players have to deal with swarms of wolves and other things that don't have only 100+ hp, they have 300+ and they don't even die on headshot anymore without any plate helmet on their heads. What about alphas, now the only way are fire arrows, before pistol dealt 62 dmg to alpha head, now propably deals like 30-40, it gonna regenerate faster than we kill it at this point.

Most players have 160-240 HP once they get lvl 30+ literal this whole gun dmg nerf is fucking retarded the only counter to naked fire arrow spam was that guns could effectively 1-2 shoot players now with this huge nerf the already OP naked fire arrow spam tactic is that more OP cause you can't be one shot. An honestly if they actual buffed guns like they should have to begin with rather than nerfing it into the ground fire arrows wouldn't be the only option to kill animals. But hey it seems end tier weapons are suppose to be garabage on top of overly expressive while cheap beginner weapons are suppose to be both easy to spam and do OP dmg as fuck. Hell even melee weapons got hard nerfed this patch for no reason literal I tested it fully specing into bare fist gives more dmg than using any melee weapon in the game. So ya this isn't a pirate game it and Indian game were we all run around on rafts naked with bows and arrows.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

8 hours ago, RogueLdr said:

Here's an idea...

NERF DAMAGE AGAINST PLAYERS!

INCREASE CRAFTED ARMOR RESISTANCE TO PLAYER DAMAGE.

Stop nerfing things that affect PVE. The game is almost unplayable on my island now because weapon damage is so low while mobs damage remains unchanged.

I hit a lvl 5 Giant Snake in the head with a fire arrow and it did less then 1/4 dmg, that's WITH the fire dot running it's course.... on a lvl 5

Hit the ground in front of it and see it burn away in seconds. 

Nerf SHip dmg ...  with fire arrows...  you destroy 1 plank so fast with 1 bow   under 6min    and after that the enemy loosee their ship so fast haha........

naked with bow + 50 fire arrows + hook  =  trolling people and destroy all ships.  no one see any dmg and they loose it 100%     this game sucks so hard....     ist more then ARK  you cant defense any ships in this game..     U need so much stuff/hours    for nothing ( 1 naked person with bow and destroy 1 plank ans this ship is sinking, no one see the dmg or water breaks or whatever,  please fix   this fucking shit, its not   "set sail"    "play farmerama"

• Like 1