Sign in to follow this  
KingMarcel

Map is Gray/Black dedicated Server

Hello, I have the issue, that our Map is for new Players black. Only after they get to the B1 from A1 the Map seems to "activate".

I tried to remove the MetaWorlUrl and the MapImageURL completly. Both doesnt worked. I created an Index https://itservice.new-mind-gaming.de/ it doesnt worked too.

Maybe Im doing something wrong.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.d9167d90bdbff64ee3dbb2707c29d815.png

Screenshot_1.png.13f7a67b81a1818df1f94c9306bd2054.png

They are named wrong they need to be named GridCellMapImage_0-0.jpg etc and WorldMapImage.jpg and placed in the actual shooterhgame saved folder with the corresponding id number

Steam/Steamapps/Common/Atlas/Shootergame/saved/812432121 or what ever number you gave it

Edited by Implicitlee

4 hours ago, Implicitlee said:

They are named wrong they need to be named GridCellMapImage_0-0.jpg etc and WorldMapImage.jpg and placed in the actual shooterhgame saved folder with the corresponding id number

Steam/Steamapps/Common/Atlas/Shootergame/saved/812432121 or what ever number you gave it

This is the first I have head about this, is it working like that?

2 hours ago, deedlit said:

What KingMarcel did is actually right. I did the same and it is working for me.

Did you also use the ServerGrid image?  I thought MetaWorld URL is like a path to directory where the cell images go?

I had this working when hosting on my local machine. I've now ported over to a dedicated server and expanded to a 2x1 map but since then I've had no map. Tried the above but that failed to fix the issue

11 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

Did you also use the ServerGrid image?  I thought MetaWorld URL is like a path to directory where the cell images go?

If you leave the MetaWorld URL empty it will default the map \ShooterGame\ServerGrid

5 hours ago, KingMarcel said:

Currently I dont set a path at both and its not working too.

Mine was working without those paths set, then it stopped working, now I have set those paths to point to my webserver and it is working again

Is there any tutorial how to set up the paths to an webserver. Because I tryed it, but maybe I did something wrong...