Sign in to follow this  
Zimnel

Offline Mode Please

Just a heads up to ask for an Offline Mode of the game, like it already exists in Ark.

I love playing with friends, but I also like learning the ropes in a custom environment like the one you gan get in an Offline Mode.

More than that, the Editor is coming and that means lots of mods. I like testing and even creating custom content for games, but it's difficult to test your content when you don't own a server. 

Please consider an Offline Version for Atlas.

• Thanks 2

Offline version with grid like 50x50 would be sweet 😄 And with one player with some loading screens (so one server switching zones depending on where the player is) it could be even possible.... But somehow I doubt it will ever be 😞 

I hope they hear us, the game is still in development so nothing is lost yet 😄

I wonder how people starting to mod this will test their progress, we really need an offline mode to test everything.

21 hours ago, Elrood said:

Offline version with grid like 50x50 would be sweet 😄 And with one player with some loading screens (so one server switching zones depending on where the player is) it could be even possible.... But somehow I doubt it will ever be 😞 

app being developed that will do just that open and close grids as they are needed 

• Thanks 1

Offline mode would make this game both buying, so when the MP servers are down or being fixed you can still play,,,,,and no griefing toxic cheats to deal with.