Sign in to follow this  
Cobalt

The game has been broken

Just now, IsilithTehroth said:

I'm not the one crying up a storm about how I left my Galleon unmanned next to a freeport. Sorry shitties learn to protect your assets.

Uhhh neither did I? I never had a Galleon nor did I leave it unprotected at a freeport. Also, the only one freaking out and crying here is you.... you're having a bonafide panic attack because others are expressing their concern over a game breaking bug. If I had to guess, you're one of the guys exploiting this right now and don't want it fixed. 

And again, we're talking about PvE here. If you have to protect your assets from other players.... its not PvE. Perhaps that's too complex a topic for you to understand though. 

2 minutes ago, Not Happy said:

To be fair I think it is just as much of an exploit on PvP... only difference being that you kind of have a right to expect this sort of thing to not be happening even more.

The unlimited weight exploit certainly is although I'd argue sinking someone's ship using weight (without exploit) would be fair game in PvP. Thing is, it'd be easier to just sink it by other means... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaxPower said:

The unlimited weight exploit certainly is although I'd argue sinking someone's ship using weight (without exploit) would be fair game in PvP. Thing is, it'd be easier to just sink it by other means... 

Crikey, if they managed to do it in a legit fasion I'd be "yeah... well.. fair play"

They just need to fix the damn overweight movement and the ship problem would *mostly* resolve itself. It shouldn't be rocket science to fix since ARK (at least when I last played it) had complete movement lockdown due to weight working pretty well. I was surprised when I found this game never truly locks me down due to weight and that's not even using any sort of exploits.

Edited by Olinorth