Darkintellect

Fix for PvE ship sinking griefers

Company " Perfect by nature" sinking anchored ships, overweighting with elephants in Official euro serv PVE

so i guess no fix … 

We own a small company of 3 people. we worked hard to build a Galleon with 50 cannons and crew. 

We traveled from island to island to get different materials and got tons of blueprints.

Finally arrived in D5 trying to get a claim and call this island home.

We came online the next day and all the hundreds of hours gone wreck cleaned.

18.000 kilograms of materials gone crew gone gold gone and some of the tamed creatures died.

I can not understand what moves some one to move to PVE and starts looking for ways to take the fun out of the game for people.

How frustrated can you be?  And then there are tons of people that think it is a good idea to make a youtube video about it. WOW you that naive!

and  to make it right they say : if we do this exploit as many times as we can it will be noticed by the dev team, and then they will do something about it.

yes, dev's now have to find a way to fix this issue while they are probably where spending time to fix the bug and trying to make the game work for the group of people that did not manage to play a single minute because the game doesn't work for them.

yes the launch was bad and they know. this game has potential and there is no room for haters. just get your refund or take your loss but stop grieving the community that wants to make something out of the game.

there is no no game like this, and for the people that complain about the 40.000 people on a server. in EVE they have the same issues if you have 150 people in a server and they fixed it with time dilation i am sure the dev's can make it but in this type of game i wouldn't be happy moving, turning, hitting, shooting 50% slower.

i understand the loss that people took and hope people find the strength to keep playing.