darcek

NPC Crew repair ship

How do I make my onboard crew repair the ship auto? the only thing they do seem to be some cleaning animation with broom but no real repairs going on.

Do I need Captain skills for it,and or a supply chest?

7 minutes ago, Bluediemond said:

you'll always need a ship supply chest

is the supply chest called Ammunition chest or is that something different just for ammo?

no it's an other chest you get from whatever skill line is need for ai crew, let me check...

skill is called 'basic of crew' in the captaineering tree, it's one of the first skill, give you food and resource boxes for crew.

PS grapeshot, why even hide skill you didn't unlock how can you make an intelligent choice if you don't even know what a skill tree will give you, let us see all the damn skills. It's such a bad design choice.

Edited by ExplodingYeti
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ExplodingYeti said:

no it's an other chest you get from whatever skill line is need for ai crew, let me check...

skill is called 'basic of crew' in the captaineering tree, it's one of the first skill, give you food and resource boxes for crew.

PS grapeshot, why even hide skill you didn't unlock how can you make an intelligent choice if you don't even know what a skill tree will give you, let us see all the damn skills. It's such a bad design choice.

https://atlascalculator.com/