Sign in to follow this  
Odin All_Father

Fix the game or quit already

So I want to address an issue with the core of the game that has been a recurring subject on this engine. The Fucking animals are too many. I understand the need for animals but if you want to create an MMO game you should have a 20x 10 island filled with 40 snakes and 30 crocs. This is the case for our base in one of the map areas. here is a look at the massive amounts of wildlife in the place  https://pasteboard.co/HVuebn1.png  if this doesnt get balanced and the game fixed to make it more inviting you will die as a gaming company. We can forgive one maybe two mistakes but we wont stand for a third cause your just being lazy.

My suggestion, keep the animal spawn realistic and maybe even scarce to engage people in more MMO like interactions with trades and what not. I know you will likely dismiss this but do it at your own peril, i happen to be a resilient MF so i keep coming back, but this is no way to scale a company and become a AAA power in the industry.

I have the same problem ! i can not build two wooden wall because i have 5 crocodile , 3,4 wolf , 10 vulture , 1 or 2 lion , 10 snake that respawn around my claim all the time i dead         1min after respawn or i can respawn ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Odin All_Father said:

Developers listen to us, it’s in your best interest

We're only a few weeks into Early access.  Think it's a bit much stating they'll die as a company this early?  Lol, dramatic much?   In case you haven't noticed, they're working on the game... it takes time to make changes. 

• Like 3

I can't leave the Freeport because the Ramshackle Sloop disintigrates when I cross servers!! LOL!!! I'll wait a couple weeks before I play again because I can't contribute to the Beta improvements (being stuck in Freeport Hell!). But it IS Beta, so you expect gliches...especially when it's a tortured, forced, incomplete release. I have died numerous times in the ocean, however, and I'd like to complement the team who worked on the sea. It's very nice to look at.

Maybe not to early to make that prediction. Look at track record since release. Alot of game breaking issues ignored or at best having band-aids slapped on them. Introducing more possibilities for griefing and not addressing the original ones. And these poor chaps couldn't make a deadline with a gun pointed at them. As it is you pull up Davey Jones locker and you'll find Grapeshots current reputation . So it may not be forgone conclusion, but it is within the realm of possibility. Gotta have paying customers to pay developers and servers.

57 minutes ago, Calypso Sangrael said:

I can't leave the Freeport because the Ramshackle Sloop disintigrates when I cross servers!! LOL!!! I'll wait a couple weeks before I play again because I can't contribute to the Beta improvements (being stuck in Freeport Hell!). But it IS Beta, so you expect gliches...especially when it's a tortured, forced, incomplete release. I have died numerous times in the ocean, however, and I'd like to complement the team who worked on the sea. It's very nice to look at.

Can't you just make a raft? I mean it worked for everyone else pre patch too. 

On another thread everyone is complaining that rafts and sloops are disintigrating at the server boundry, so it is a bug that evidently occured during the last patch. I have a couple friends who threw up their hands and quit. When I joined I was unaware it was an alpha release. If I had known that I wouldn't have wasted my time (beta releases are irritating enough). I'm going to wait a while before I play again. Hopefully the devs will make it marginally playable. I have to admit though...I do love the various complaints on the forums. I particularly like the player whose female character inexplicably grew a beard! LOL!

15 hours ago, Calypso Sangrael said:

On another thread everyone is complaining that rafts and sloops are disintigrating at the server boundry, so it is a bug that evidently occured during the last patch. I have a couple friends who threw up their hands and quit. When I joined I was unaware it was an alpha release. If I had known that I wouldn't have wasted my time (beta releases are irritating enough). I'm going to wait a while before I play again. Hopefully the devs will make it marginally playable. I have to admit though...I do love the various complaints on the forums. I particularly like the player whose female character inexplicably grew a beard! LOL!

That was patched the same day. And it was just the new sloops that didn't work. Rafts where fine. I made one of the new Sloops this morning to try myself and they worked fine.