Mindvenom

Breeding

Hello Travelers  

I try to breed a bear  the First time i  dont watch about 10 min  and it dies well Shit happens was my foult, Today  we  sstart  a scound  Try and i have to say This sysstem needs to  get  Buffed i sit here  2 hours alone  and round out  of  meat  becurse i  have to Counter  heal the  Heat  .....  I know that breeding ist that god @ the  moment but Thiss ? its a joke  anyreal Baby do less work ..... Devs its Posible to change this grow rate and  Temp  thingy whit the Patch  today ? 

Sry  for my  bad english 

• Like 1

I agree with this the breeding is already to much time we want to go sailing the seas not sit in a barn watching over babies that will die to temperature changes on an island that supposedly is their habitat? 

as it is now taming and breeding feels useless, and not fun.

make breeding a habitat thing, remove baby being affected by temperatures if on the island their parents breed on.

or add stable bedding for creatures the bedding helps insulate the creature and spoils over time having to be replaced, ingredients for crafting could be straw, thatch, berries, vegetables, organic paste and perhaps fleece.

I hope its simply an imbalance that we havent yet gotten too see being balanced out.

You could go and tame a penguin. Apparently they have a insulation area around them, and it will scale to the penguins level in the v10 patch. That should help a lot for breeding