Sign in to follow this  
K3nz0^

Lawless Regions - Claimbable after v.10?

Ahoy Pirates/Devs!

Been looking around on the forum for a while, read through the patch notes several of times but cant seem to find it.

Once V.10 is hitting the official servers I know for a fact "Lawless Regions" will be none spawnable any longer.

But when it comes to Teritory Claim it with a flag, will it be possible or it stays "neutral" all the time like its now?

If anyone has any sort of informations, I would love to know what you guys know if you got more information!

Happy sailing pirates.

Edited by K3nz0^

Just saw it, and another question then, will there still be decaying over here or that goes missing then?

Why would it be claimable, without lawless this game would be unplayable for a majority of players. I personally won't touch the claim system with a 10foot pole until they fix it, it doens't work in pvp neither in pve. Without lawless the game would be unplayable, that would be an immediate uninstall from me, that's for sure. Also lawless as of right now probably have the best communities.

Also if people think they changed the region spawn on lawless as a step to put back the game into full FFA, people are down right wrong. They did it because spawning in lawless region is so fucking broken it's just beyond any hope, and they probably have no way to fix it properly or in a decent time.

So to explain people, if you set your default respawn region to a lawless, out of 20 time you'll respawn 10 to 15 time under the world and die obviously, the rest you'll spawn in the bottom of the ocean miles away from any island, die from sharks or exhaustion. Once in 20 you'll actually spawn in an island or next to it. It's so damn broken it's it's ridiculous. If you don't believe me try it while you can. This process is so frustrating it must push any new player to uninstall the game before even reaching land.

Also i personally diodn't care i did that just to try, i had a few beds already. I am just absolutely stunned by the state of the game.

Edited by ExplodingYeti