Sign in to follow this  
keelawhiteheart

Fix the GOD DAMN PVE.

Being instantly shredded by 1 or 2 wolfes with plate armor and a level 51 character is completely freaking retarded.

I'd understand if you got completely ripped to pieces if you were level 15 and ran around naked. But come on, this is just over the top stupid.

+1 in post if you agree.

How to fix:

Plate armor PVE damage reduction 70-80%.
How hard can it be? Jethus Cwithe......

• Like 6

yeah makin armor OP AF is a great solution for fixing animals ... strawman much?

Btw i take like 20 hits from a wolf (non alpha) with armor and lvl 51... 

Edited by Dayum
  • Haha 1

I'm playing PVP on EU, I'm just saying that the current creatures in the game is completely unbalanced. Makes no sense at all that a wolf completely annihilate a dude in full plate set.

1 minute ago, keelawhiteheart said:

I'm playing PVP on EU, I'm just saying that the current creatures in the game is completely unbalanced. Makes no sense at all that a wolf completely annihilate a dude in full plate set.

and whats the point in making another thread to the same topic? there are hundrets of it you could release your tears in.

7 minutes ago, Dayum said:

and whats the point in making another thread to the same topic? there are hundrets of it you could release your tears in.

I'm making sure that this becomes one of the drops in the ocean of these posts regarding the same issue to ensure the success of this statement gets through to the developers.
You should ask yourself why you are on a forum, considering your incapability to contribute to the topic.
See you in the noose! 🙂

Are wolves that bad? That much worse than crocs and giant snakes? I've found all the creatures I've come across fairly easily dealt with thus far is all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Not Happy said:

Are wolves that bad? That much worse than crocs and giant snakes? I've found all the creatures I've come across fairly easily dealt with thus far is all.

Well, crocs are slow at land, snakes aswell, the difference with the wolfes is they have a knockback each hit, + deals fairly good dmg.
If you have 2 wolfes on you, you're basically fucked since they knock you back hard with each hit and your bones break in less than 10 hits, and you need atleast 6-7 hits to kill a wolf with a melee weapon, thus impossible to counter. Sure you can snipe them down from afar, but that's really time consuming if there's more than 5-6 wolfes, + they respawn quick if it's a "fast" spawn area.

• Thanks 1