gerok zule

pve NA PVE Selling animals!

The Iron Vanguard has all of your menagerie  needs! 

Tired of repairing your pickaxe or making endless treks through the wilderness on foot? Look no further! The Iron Vanguard has tamed creatures available for sale!!

Creatures currently offered include:

- Elephants (Great for gathering wood!)   *High carry weight my personal elephant is nearing 5k weight! 

- Giraffes (Primarily gathers Thatch)      *Fast traveling, High Stamina!

- Bears (Amazing Fiber collection skills!)        *High base weight capacity (580+), Fast sprinter!

-Rhinos   (Works like a pickaxe)  *25% weight reduction for metal!

-Tigers  (quick mount descent fighter) 

-Shoulder pets Parrots and monkeys (parrot gives a bit of fortitude and monkey throws poop/slows targets)

-Horses (ok carry weight and FAST)

Pricing Guide:

We also Accept maps of journeyman Quality or higher that are within 4 tiles of D10 as payment contact me with offers.

-Elephants/Giraffes:    20,000 Wood/Thatch or a mix of the two i'm flexible or 2000 gold. You can order these any time!

-Bears:    20,000 Wood/Thatch or a mix of the two i'm flexible or 2000 gold. Check stock availability.

-Tigers lower level ones 800 gold High level 1500 gold *high lvl out of stock currently. 

-Rhino 3000 gold. Check stock availability.

-Shoulder pets are 500 gold. Have quite a few to chose from come by and take a look!

-Horses 3500 gold. Check stock availability.

Premium Tames: These tames are wild level 40+ after taming and are double the price above. Current stock will be listed below.

Elephant wild level 41

Elephant wild level 41

Elephant wild level 44

Elephant wild level 43

Rhino Wild level 40

General stock:    *These tames are a minimum of level 20 before taming so normally in the 30's after tame.

Elephants/Giraffes: Always available for order.

4x rhino

1x bear

*Delivery extra ( 20 gold per tile traveled up to 5 tiles anything further talk with me.)      *Based in D10

Contact   Gerokzule   on Steam  or  add   Gerok#9619   on Discord for questions or to place an order.

Edited by gerok zule
  • Like 1

:Review:

Good group of dudes that sold us an Elephant, Giraffe, and Bear. Probably more to come.

Trustful and reliable.

Thanks again for the business! 

interested in a rhino if / when you get them. also, how good are giraffes for thatch in relation to elephant for wood?

@spank the giraffe harvests thatch similar to the picaxe but it can carry a fair amount and runs fast. its stamina is also really good and then you dont have to repair picks all the time.

:Review:

Great communication, fast on delivery, and trustworthy. Will do business with again.

On behalf of Group Hug, Thank you!

The friendly neighborhood animal dealer. Everyone in my sector knows his name and I think most of the companies here own at least one of his tames.

I just bought an elephant for a great price and look forward to future business for multiple other types of animals. While here he also arranged a monkey and parrot sale with some of my neighbors; I have no idea how he can keep up with demand but my elephant arrived as fast as the winds could carry it. After giving him a day to tame it of course, but as soon as I had procured the payment, it was there at my dock.

10/10, will buy from again!

100% NOT WORTH THE PRICES. IF YOU PAY ANY OF THESE PRICES FOR ANY OF THESE ANIMALS, YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF.

The clans Atlas Shrugged, Lotus, and other players on the Atlas Discord provide animals for much better prices, and consistent levels. The most you should ever pay for a T3 animal is 1-1.5k gold currently. Don't get tricked into paying 2.5k for a bear that takes 15-20 minutes to tame!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

the taming process is a lot longer than 15 minutes. you have to find an animal of good level which can take a while. then trap it if you don't when it gets up it will run and lose efficiency. taming without the preferred food takes a long time not 15 mins. also bears take the same amount of time as an elephant or any other animal i have tamed so i don't know why your all hung up on tiers. we don't have bears on my local island i have to travel to tame them that's why my price is what it is. Now i'm sorry you don't like my prices but spamming on discord and now in my sales post being rude to me is really not appreciated. 

• Like 1

Seriously... If you do not like the price then just ignore it. No one is forcing you to buy it. it's a trade and its 2 ways.

And if u think u can tame a bear without honey in 15min in the wild without a proper trap set up, it's obvious you do not know what you are talking.

Let go through the whole process:

1) Preparing Taming material- Bola, Arrows, Gathering honey (all these takes effort and time and longer time required if your island doesn't have honey)

2) locating a decent location for trap setup require Materials and land to build on ( again that takes time)

3) searching for a decent level bear to tame and lure it back to the trap(if you ever played ark you will understand it takes hell load of effort and time to locate one) time again

4) taming process required character who have full taming proficiency skills learn for max tamed level, required coordination and availability. Time again

5) now the last part taming process may last only 15-20min IF it is in a secured trap with no other disturbances around. which takes focus and effort.

6) Delivery of the tames depending on location takes time and RISK too as travelling on the sea is not entirely a no risk trip. (given on bugs like animal flying off, insane amount of ghostships, extreme weather etc etc) I believe buyers experience these too that's why they rather pay than tame themselves.

So please do not just specified a timing that OH it only take a freaking 15-20 min to tame a bear its a ripped off on the price. it just show how ignorance you are towards the WHOLE process.

Seriously u sounds like a person who is either a rival competitor who cannot get his tames sold off and attacking at the price or just some trolls who like attacking people without the proper info. 

Edited by Tetsuya
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GildyBoye said:

100% NOT WORTH THE PRICES. IF YOU PAY ANY OF THESE PRICES FOR ANY OF THESE ANIMALS, YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF.

The clans Atlas Shrugged, Lotus, and other players on the Atlas Discord provide animals for much better prices, and consistent levels. The most you should ever pay for a T3 animal is 1-1.5k gold currently. Don't get tricked into paying 2.5k for a bear that takes 15-20 minutes to tame!

You guys can listen to this dude if you want.. But know hes a known toxic player.. openly admits to sinking peoples ships and stealing anything he can in PVE just cause he can.  Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

add me on steam! stormoffires

would like an elephant 25+, willing to pay 300g for delievery and 20k thatch. (25k thatch if its lvl 30+) can meet in E4

super seller A+++++

just finish buy rhino. high quality products..

very high recommended. Thanks Gerok.

Gerok is the man! We ordered an Elephant from him and it was a fast delivery! A+++ my man! Will be ordering from him very soon!

Fantastic transaction I recently had with Gerok and company.  He was very accommodating and helpful.  These kinds of operations show the potential of this game and this one is top notch!  We'll be returning for more!

Bought 2 elephants today and had a great experience. 🙂 We look forward to doing business with Gerok again.

Hi wanted to get a quote on buying an elephant. Reg level and if you have any of the higher level ones available. How much for delivery to k3.

Thanks

OrionAD

Deaths Door

Orionadie if you want to add me in steam