Sign in to follow this  
Havoc97

Guild Leader and Permissions

I registered just to write this because Guild Leader have huge power over his members. In other mmorpgs you can leave guild, join another one and you wont loose anything. Here, you can be in one guild and stay weeks, months or even years, if you leave you lost everything you build, ship and every item in your storage. Same goes if Guild Leader kicks you, so my suggestion is if you leave guild or get kicked, you keep your ship and your storage/private base, so you have opportunity to get every important items, ship and leave, not to play so long and get kicked without reason, or because someone said lies about you, or simply you want to leave guild but you are bonded with everything you have in that guilds area.

Guild Permisions are bad because again, you have your private base or you simply want to build smithy and few walls somewhere on island and you make one mistake and place lets say wall wrong and it says "pick up stone wall" but you cant, "pick up" expires and you want to demolish it and you cant. Why devs made it like this? You cant destroy your own base or smithy or wall or something else You builded. We need to call Leader of Officer to destroy your own walls... what? Good luck msging Leader and Officer every time you make mistake, are they offline, are they doing something else so he doesnt have time to come and fix it for you, imagine 200+ people in guild msging Leader and Officer. And of course Leader wont give you permission because he wants more power over his members which is crazy, but its not his fault, its your because you make this permissions system. Please fix this somehow because its not fair.

I already witnessed one guy getting kicked out of guild and he lost everything, can you even imagine what was going thru his head when he realized he was in that guild from day 1 and now he lost everything he was doing?

Please fix it.

Edited by Havoc97
  • Thanks 1

Actually you are right, it is not fair and i hope they will do something about it.

There is something you can do about it (mostly)!  under the company tab by the crew log there is a governance button. In here you can set buildings to personal owned.  I use this setting for my company. While this is set anything built has the personal owner tag of the person that built it. and only that person (or officers and admins) can demo it.  Company leaders must keep admin demolish on or a new person can just take everything locked by demo. Its not about power it is about security.

Now with ships you are screwed. I really wish they would change this as a company leader. Ships are always company owned and you cant change it. Hopefully they implement this soon. And allow us to unlcaim ships.

It needs some work, we had to got through a major hassle to kill our commander, get with our Alliance let them know we were staging coup.   There needs to be vote system, so we can vote to remove a lazy commander who thinks he can boss people around.   We are going to have spend 2 days just getting back to normal.  It should been  simple vote.