ZhuLii

Problem with compagny in PVE EU

Hello,

I do this post because my compagny ( The lost Nugget) got à problem with one other compagny (ANK) in PVE EU official server (zone N4) 

Let me explain, the company of the ANK sinks our rafts, our boats as well as those of our neighbors on the island, and surely to many other people of the corner to provide a lot of component to their alliance the: I Love KZee .

In PVE we can only watch our boat sink slowly without anything to do? we are a small company of 3 active players and 4 others who come only rarely, so we already have time to realize a shooner. In itself this is not very serious, but I think that it is not fair play to be able to sink the boats and to persecute like that on the small company when they are a lot and in alliance with other ..

Another company was already complaining about them before they decided to come and wrap us up with our PVE experience.

I do not wish to recover our boats, but a sanction can be made and an impossibility to sink the boats to our port. As for example, a boat with its anchor descended would not take damage of overweight

I enclose below screenshoot of our boats (to us and our neighbors) that were sinking, as well as screenshoots of the team in alliance with the Ank in full construction just minutes after having destroyed all the other boat of the island.

Thank you for acting conscientiously if you do not want to lose the community that plays on PVE .. Lots may risk leaving after this kind of incident

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

boat 1.png

1.PNG

2.PNG

7.png

Posted (edited)

What a shame... In each games whith PvE and PvP you can allways see those kind of player too affraid to play in PvP therefor they come to PvE and ruined other player experience.

I hope staff will punished them and clean this kind of players from their game.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Plaw-Ster

As the "culprit" you said, i don't think there are such big problems you said. You should think about what you do in the past.

Firstly, your company(The lost Nugget) has stolen over ten territories from our territories when we are offline, some of the buildings we built was demolished and all of the items we got was stolen by you guys. Also, not once, when we are catching some animals on the island, like tigers or lions, some members of your company comes and kill those animals. Plus, when we are getting treasures on the island, some members of your company comes and steal the treasures too. Such bad behavior you brought to us. We are just getting the items we lost from your ships.

Secondly, I think that you have mistaken the company (I Love Kzee) nearby. They just come here in N4 in recent days and they are a small company with only 3-4 active players only. So why do you think that they are our alliance? 

Thirdly, about the sinking problems, we have never done such bad behavior to our other neighbours, but only on your company. Why? Because of your selfish behavior. Therefore, we hope to see a sanction on your company.

We, are not culprit, but you, are the criminal.

Posted (edited)

What the hell O_o 

they are 3/4? we was in they base and they are not 3 or 4 but 10/15 minimum 😉 they got 4/5 boats etc etc

AND i just have to said, we didnt steal you  treasure, we just claimed a territory for do ONE base, we have NOTHING, not like you 😉  we dont have all the island, we dont have all boat like you, we said to you to stop sink our boat, but you dont care 😉 and 3 others company in our island lost theyr boat in the same time, strange no? 

we are friendly we just want play, do home, do boat, and explore. we are not criminal 😉 we let YOU play, you dont let us play, you just have to go in PVP if you want do that 😃

Edited by ZhuLii

9 minutes ago, Kryptic MF said:

Firstly, your company(The lost Nugget) has stolen over ten territories from our territories when we are offline, some of the buildings we built was demolished and all of the items we got was stolen by you guys

Can no longer claim unallied boats on PVE servers. PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days

Yes we stole some territories, but as the Patch Note explain, we can only claims PVE territory when players were offline since 3 days, so when we stole this territories, we thought there's nobody anymore and destroyed structures to build our base. No aggressivity was planned, just playing in rules. For your treasure, I don't understand what your talking about ? Is it about treasure map we found in your chest when claiming territories or you wanna said we stole gold directly ? Because yes we take treasure map, but never stole gold directly to one of your mates or you.

18 minutes ago, Kryptic MF said:

Also, not once, when we are catching some animals on the island, like tigers or lions, some members of your company comes and kill those animals

We only killed animals which are in our tame trap because we don't want players came near our house with aggressive creature. And even if you could tame it in, you couldn't took out your tame... 

21 minutes ago, Kryptic MF said:

Secondly, I think that you have mistaken the company (I Love Kzee) nearby. They just come here in N4 in recent days and they are a small company with only 3-4 active players only. So why do you think that they are our alliance? 

Ok we are probably mistaken but when you sunk our ship, they were with you and looting everything so we conclude about an alliance.

24 minutes ago, Kryptic MF said:

Thirdly, about the sinking problems, we have never done such bad behavior to our other neighbours, but only on your company. Why? Because of your selfish behavior. Therefore, we hope to see a sanction on your company.

This time we maybe took some speed conclusion, but thirty minutes before our neighbours have their ships and just after our ship was sunk, we checked our neighbours to know if it was personnal or global to farm and we saw only shipwrecks... What a coincidence... But sorry for the accusation.

So now we have report for our ship sabotage by weight which look unfair for us on PVE servers, not for our neighbourhood troubles.

29 minutes ago, Zengetsu said:

Yes we stole some territories, but as the Patch Note explain, we can only claims PVE territory when players were offline since 3 days, so when we stole this territories, we thought there's nobody anymore and destroyed structures to build our base. No aggressivity was planned, just playing in rules. For your treasure, I don't understand what your talking about ? Is it about treasure map we found in your chest when claiming territories or you wanna said we stole gold directly ? Because yes we take treasure map, but never stole gold directly to one of your mates or you.

We only killed animals which are in our tame trap because we don't want players came near our house with aggressive creature. And even if you could tame it in, you couldn't took out your tame... 

Ok we are probably mistaken but when you sunk our ship, they were with you and looting everything so we conclude about an alliance.

This time we maybe took some speed conclusion, but thirty minutes before our neighbours have their ships and just after our ship was sunk, we checked our neighbours to know if it was personnal or global to farm and we saw only shipwrecks... What a coincidence... But sorry for the accusation.

So now we have report for our ship sabotage by weight which look unfair for us on PVE servers, not for our neighbourhood troubles.

Anyway, this is Game Bugs, not player questions! any player not wrong and right, we are player ONLY waiting for UPDATE to correction bugs!!!

14 minutes ago, Hidden said:

Anyway, this is Game Bugs, not player questions! any player not wrong and right, we are player ONLY waiting for UPDATE to correction bugs!!!

In this case it's more bug exploit but i agree with you, we need some patches ! 

Posted (edited)

So we found a video of ANK and I Love KZee in alliance sinking multiple ships at times codes

https://youtu.be/-YdTGfFBteI?t=7023

https://youtu.be/-YdTGfFBteI?t=17396

The first link is the sabotage of an other company ship, the second is our ship.

All the video contains multiple sabotage, just for fun.

Oh and we see you on the video sinking lionheart ship @KRYPTIC MF ! Thinking it was personnal ?

In case the video become unavailable, we've got a private link for caution.

Hope some devs come on this post and  acting conscientiously.

EDIT : The second link isn't our ship, just on our territory, look too fast. Just a proof that our neighbours was sunk by this guys

Edited by Zengetsu
Just a mistake
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kryptic MF said:

We, are not culprit, but you, are the criminal.

So you are telling us that claiming a territory respecting PvE rules is a criminal act. But using a grapnel with  overweight teammates  in order to use some glitches and destroy ships is totally legit ? U kidding ? Ahah 😄

Attaboy!

Edited by Plaw-Ster

wow nice english. DO BOAT. lol

im on the same island as the topic starter, what i heard is, mr.zhulii's crew mate was being captured by ank clan due to stealing their cow and spamming the public chatroom with unknown language.

and thats y ank clan sinking their boats continuously.

• Haha 1

O_o 1st i dont care if my english is bad, im not english.

2nd we spam? steal a cow? Oo we never talk in the chatroom xD except in local when we meet someone.

Oh and please, tell me how we can steal a cow? 

Team ANK You are only a liar first video your arrival you use a bug exploit yes it's a bug because your name is not displayed in the log during the destruction

Since your arrival you destroyed at least 10 boats including mine 2 sloop and 1 schooner

I did not do anything but you came across the wrong person I am resentful at the extreme so my response to your fraudulent attacks

you ruin the soul of the game by your use of bugs to your advantage and you are afraid to go pvp because the riposte will be too strong for your little heart. Last thing your answer in my very small castle you copied on me no personality

Edited by Researcher37
  • Thanks 3