darcek

NPC payments

How much does one NPC cost per 24h real life time? 

I know they vary according to level and skills,wondering general or without skills how much will cost to have one.

51 minutes ago, darcek said:

How much does one NPC cost per 24h real life time? 

I know they vary according to level and skills,wondering general or without skills how much will cost to have one.

If you look at your crew on your ship it will tell your there cost per hour. Different jobs cost more. Eg Manning sails is 1 gold an hour and Manning a cannon is 1 gold per .5 hours. This is also changed by crew accomadations on ship and passive skills in captoneering tree. 

8 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

If you look at your crew on your ship it will tell your there cost per hour. Different jobs cost more. Eg Manning sails is 1 gold an hour and Manning a cannon is 1 gold per .5 hours. This is also changed by crew accomadations on ship and passive skills in captoneering tree. 

not exactly what ive asked lol,but lets try to do the math:

So 1 gold an hour you say.meaning per day 24 gold pieces? is that in game time or RL time?

1 hour ago, darcek said:

not exactly what ive asked lol,but lets try to do the math:

So 1 gold an hour you say.meaning per day 24 gold pieces? is that in game time or RL time?

It's real life. I could not give you an adzact answer because there's 2 many variables to tell you

• Thanks 1