Sign in to follow this  
Garfy

Tone down wolves already

Getting sick of these things spawning out of my asshole then attacking me 20 times a second just to blast my armor to pieces while killing me before they run to my nearest building and start attacking that 20 times a second with their telekinetic bite that has a 20 meter range and radius and somehow hits about 20 of my building pieces at once.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

^ this one hundred times over. Also, fucking crocs. Can attack through seven open gun ports at once. Can buffet a schooner and push it onto a sandbar (where it promptly explodes) and spawn like wolves.

• Like 2

The island i am on, spawns so many wolves / crocs / lions / snakes its insane.

I built up top where i thought was safe, but it does not seem like there is a neutral spawn / predator spawn system and it is all shared. It is always a surprise what i will get next spawning right next to my base because building does not block spawns at all.

The only peace i get is if i lead all wolves & lions that spawn right next to my base off the mountain and let them wonder around below until they eventually spawn again.

If i kill everything, which isn't too difficult unless there are multiple lions makes them spawn much faster than me moving them to a different location.

I would love for them to make some adjustments or make building prevent nearby spawns so there is at least a safe area on islands. Constantly having to watch my back for a teleporting lions that rip me off my wolf or the numerous alpha wolfs that spawn that i have no choice but to lock my animals up & shoot ranged weapons at it for several minutes to be able to continue to play the game is getting old.

• Like 1

I totally agree on that. We are on B3 and it is nearly unpossible to play on our island due to the spawnrate of wolves/lions and its alphaversion.yesterday we played roughly 4 hours which we spend at least 3 hours for killing wolves and alphas. THATS NOT FUN! Alphas should be rare. but 6 Alphawolves in our base in 3 hours is insane! even in our house alphas are spawing. There is abolutly no way we can have fun with this game like this! This was before V10. I havent play V10 yet since I`m in the office atm. But my company mate already called me up in the lunchbreak and told me that its now even worse! If the spawn isnt adjusted very soon most of the players will be gone in some days/week.

• Like 1

The island I'm on right now only spawns wolves and penguins. Guess how many wolves you get in that situation? The entire island spawn limit. Literally hundreds. 

12 minutes ago, TheSzerdi said:

The island I'm on right now only spawns wolves and penguins. Guess how many wolves you get in that situation? The entire island spawn limit. Literally hundreds. 

I'm more curious how you surive the cold, because the fur suit doesn't seem to do squat. unless you are wasting all your points into fortitude.

4 minutes ago, Nokim said:

I'm more curious how you surive the cold, because the fur suit doesn't seem to do squat. unless you are wasting all your points into fortitude.

~36 fortitude plus fur armor and you're fine. So yeah, a third of my levels in fortitude.